Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People made fun of my theories in 2017-2019 but use the theories I pioneered as their talking points now.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
The joke writes itself.

Especially the ones about foids having low sex drives, people thought it was joke, and made fun of me. But are now using that point, it used to be an unpopular position to have (faceandlms back then also agreed with the point I've made), but now it has became a popular talking point. I've also gave a lot of credence to the importance of money.

It just shows how much I'm ahead and perhaps this is a sign for you to take my points seriously. I'm pretty sure you'll all be spouting the same points as me in a few years and then celebrate amongst yourselves calling each other "geniuses" and not giving where credit is due.

Last edited:
People here should be more respectful of me.

The joke writes itself.

Especially the ones about foids having low sex drives, people thought it was joke, and made fun of me. But are now using that point, it used to be an unpopular position to have (faceandlms back then also agreed with the point I've made), but now it has became a popular talking point. I've also gave a lot of credence to the importance of money.

It just shows how much I'm ahead and perhaps this is a sign for you to take my points seriously. I'm pretty sure you'll all be spouting the same points as me in a few years and then celebrate among yourselves calling each other "geniuses" and not giving where credit is due.
Anyways so fucking hypocritical.

This is like normies trashing niche hobbies but then finally becoming interested in them.

What a joke.

Truly a clown world.

Who are you, again? :feelshaha:

I don't think anyone ever denied the importance of money in terms of comfort, making yourself more palatable to foids if not physically subhuman already (only betabuxxing, in that case); but what so you mean regarding low "sex drives"? :feelsjuice:

I used to post people's avatars in response (people thought that it was cringe), but now you have retards like retardedlin doing it.

I used to post people's avatars in response (people thought that it was cringe), but now you have retards like retardedlin doing it.
I was the first one to be doing it.

People stealing other people's monopoly/style/ideas.

>Anime pfp

Joined Oct 23, 2022 Posts 2,165 Online 8d 5h 46m

Always find it funny when a study comes out and just confirms what we've been saying. Especially those that outline the experience of the typical disaffected reject male... It's like.... We could have fucking told you that... Infact we did.

The joke writes itself.

It just shows how much I'm ahead and perhaps this is a sign for you to take my points seriously. I'm pretty sure you'll all be spouting the same points as me in a few years and then celebrate amongst yourselves calling each other "geniuses" and not giving where credit is due.
They've always known that we're right, they just don't like the way we say it. Or they come up with dozens of reasons to explain why their fucked up behavior is actually apt and the incels are wrong. Basically an ouroboros of Tee Hee.

Everyone is bitter about whites because they can't be like them.

Shows that a lot of them think like foids, hiveminded, and engaging in groupthink.

No independent thoughts.

Yeah was denied by many guys here in 2017-2019.

The only person that agreed with me was faceandlms.
I can't remember much usernames, but Ryo and idkwattolife something agreed with me as well I think.

Animes can from mangas too. What I've said was stupid anyways.

women have high sex drives when they're getting fucked by chads

The joke writes itself.

Too high, dnr, chico

BEEFY "CHADCEL MENTALCEL," KHHV

Why don't you just go larp somewhere else like looksmax?

BEEFY "CHADCEL MENTALCEL," KHHV

Why don't you just go larp somewhere else like looksmax?
Why don't you take your incelophobic nonsense back to reddit and stop discriminating against chadcel mentalcels.

This is futile.

Chads already cycle through many women; they also have many to choose from. Women reward men usually for resources, wealth, and genes (Chad's case). They do it more on a subconscious level whilst men consciously outright enjoy masturbation/sex more than women anyways. It's also been evident that T is tied to your sex drive anyways. Women with higher Ts evidently have higher sex drives than women with low T anyways.

Why don't you take your incelophobic nonsense back to reddit and stop discriminating against chadcel mentalcels.
You seem more like a predditor than me, "mentalcel"

A predditor towards actual incels while larping as an "incel"

You probably post screenshots from this forum and laugh it off with your fakecel buddies.

do you think birth control has increased the sex drive of foids? apparently there's some scientific studies which suggest that birth control has a big effect on foids in terms of sexual selection and mating preferences.

You probably post screenshots from this forum and laugh it off with your fakecel buddies.
The lads are not fakecels, bud. Most of them have bad personalities preventing them from scoring poon despite their ravishing good looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back