Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People like those on IT pretend to support those with autism, but despise us in real life

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Today I heard a group of classmates talking behind my back about how weird and annoying I am. Its a required social issues class and they're the ones always going on about abelism and acceptance of differences

NTs only like autists when they can tell people on the internet, but honestly would genocide us in real life.

I fucking hate virtue signallers. I couldn't tell you how many times in HS the "No place for hate! All races equal! We love everybody! Tolerance and acceptance!" People were usually the most cruel on me.

Online - "Autism is quircky and everyone is different teehee learn to love yourself"
Irl - "GO AWAY CREEP!!!"

People get away with the altruism act on the internet because they know they don't have to back it up.

The price you pay for being an IQ mogger

Online - "Autism is quircky and everyone is different teehee learn to love yourself"
Irl - "GO AWAY CREEP!!!"
Online-we like ugly dudes
IRL-go away ugly dude

Male autists are so oppressed its not even funny

I fucking hate virtue signallers. I couldn't tell you how many times in HS the "No place for hate! All races equal! We love everybody! Tolerance and acceptance!" People were usually the most cruel on me.
True

the leftist LGBT SJW pieces of shit pretend to be equal and loving but once in school a couple years ago i literally got called a virgin loser by a foid with green hair and a rainbow bag

"LGBT is about love, yeah so is osama binladen"

How can anyone cope with being in high school and ugly? :feelsrope:

Their facade falls apart once the facade’s benefits cease to exist for even a brief moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back