Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People like this actually exist

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
http://www.rednyc.com/men/mainboard/1246.../portfolio

University of Oxford
6'4
Huge Frame
MM face
High IQ
Rich

474.jpg

428.jpg

488.jpg

37765306_2222616927765979_5153183829975891968_n.jpg

37707063_10156614169684743_9040311322289373184_n.jpg

Last edited:
Daily reminder that even if we somehow became 5/10 this would be our competition

that is winning the life lottery right there

I REFUSE to believe this is real.

looks like orb at first

If only he had a stronger chin he would be a gigachad, so close

I seriously hope he has a small dick atleast. Fuck that guy. I hope he gets cancER.

He is part of the top 1%

Don't care. Have no control over that, so not to be bothered with it.

:giga::giga::giga:

Good luck competing with guys like this.

once a foid fucked him she knows she can score something like this again, so you aint chancing at all

that guy shouds to you indirect, hey admire me, and btw your over, but you know that already dont ya

fck this shit
y guests look at this guy, thats what you cunts crave after all, your current bfs are just cope or maybe have some money
or you got your one ala mr chad

I refuse to believe that, he must paid for getting into oxford.

Just visit a boarding or expensive private school on open day you niggas. Inceldom is a class issue. But you won't believe me anyway. Better shariamaxx.

Well we must never give up. We must get fit :/ we must try if not then this Gigachad will have them all. :( P.S he might be gay af. There is always hope

No one this good looking should exist.

ER fuel thinking how much prime pussy hes fucked

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords.

Daily reminder that even if we somehow became 5/10 this would be our competition
And in a decent, monogamous world that wouldn't be a problem. He would be snatched up off the market and removed from the dating pool.

But in this degenerate world he has a harem of women who now have no use for us, because they can have him one night a month.

The mere existence of this semi-god aethletic, high IQ giga-Chad is an insult to my person as a whole :feelsree:
Please give me the rope already.:feelscry:

That scary realisation that he mogs 99℅ of the guys. But my personality is better I can compete with him.

Imagine being the last two guys on Earth while the women population stayed the same. He’s the other last guy, how would you like to LDAR?

Many of us are equally amazing, since we lost the genetic lottery as hard as he won it.

The only benefit is that he can't really be fucking so many women forcing other hoes to go for a different chad and eventually a lower tier chad
Imagine being the last two guys on Earth while the women population stayed the same. He’s the other last guy, how would you like to LDAR?
You take him down simple

Um. Seek refuge in Inceldom:/
Pray that god will give you a Stacy, or try to get a 5-subgirl. It's never to late until ur like 600pounds and can never lose the weight.

I expected a better looking chad tbh highly disappointed

I hate how the good looking people are often also rich, it's not fair at all

The thing is a lot of 10/10 guys are quite niave and cucky/beta. If this guy goes to oxford no doubt he is conventionally smart but so many times I see these guys with one girl who is average looking and they just stay with them. In fact when I walk down the street I usually see a lot of handsome guys with sub par girls.

He’s Italian- he will be a bald and overweight retard in less than ten years.

If only he had a stronger chin he would be a gigachad, so close
Sad story tbh:lul:
Plot twist : he's gay.:lul::think::horror:

(tbh, idk if it's good or bad news at this point)

Last edited: