Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill people know that you're an aspie

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I've always wondered why people stared at me and I've always thought it was my ugly looks but in reality they know that I am aspie. NT's can sense a defenseless aspie it is somehow wired in their brain to recognize you no matter what you're doing. You could be passing by and people will know that there is something wrong with you.

There are many ugly NT guys that don't get stares as much as I do. It's not just subhumanity that makes you a target. NT's refrain from bullying NT sub5s because they can stand up for themselves. They only do it to non-NT sub5s.

I've tried to act normal multiple times passing by people by I end up tripping on something or losing my balance as I am walking. All I think inside my head is "try to act normal", "be normal" but my social anxiety always prevails and i run out of breath.

@Friezacel @CRYSTAL METH @ElTruecel @Ci Jey

they are trying to read our minds to kill us

NT's can sense a defenseless aspie it is somehow wired in their brain to recognize you no matter what you're doing. You could be passing by and people will know that there is something wrong with you.

They can sense for sure. Every thing i do or say comes out weird, unnatural..... then they give me this awkward smile like "whats wrong with this guy?"

They can sense for sure. Every thing i do or say comes out weird, unnatural..... then they give me this awkward smile like "whats wrong with this guy?"
:yes: :yes: :yes:

they can sense there's something wrong with me too

But don't understand why they resort to violence instead of empathy

Low iq baboons

As a non-NT male, the cashiers hate my guts just because i am nonNT. These filled with hatred hags at the groccery store where i live nearby don't even greet me or greet me back EVEN IF I GREETED them first, but greet every other customer.

And yeah, communication with NT's in the real world is really challenging for me. My head and body starts trembling whenever i hold a conversation with them. I imagine them having the sickest thoughts about me that i am some mentally ill animal who should not deserve to live.

Yes they sniff it out lol.

I've always wondered why people stared at me and I've always thought it was my ugly looks but in reality they know that I am aspie. NT's can sense a defenseless aspie it is somehow wired in their brain to recognize you no matter what you're doing. You could be passing by and people will know that there is something wrong with you.

There are many ugly NT guys that don't get stares as much as I do. It's not just subhumanity that makes you a target. NT's refrain from bullying NT sub5s because they can stand up for themselves. They only do it to non-NT sub5s.

I've tried to act normal multiple times passing by people by I end up tripping on something or losing my balance as I am walking. All I think inside my head is "try to act normal", "be normal" but my social anxiety always prevails and i run out of breath.

Its like enemy NPCs in video games automatically attack a player no matter what he does.

they can sense there's something wrong with me too

But don't understand why they resort to violence instead of empathy

Low iq baboons
Because they are animals disguised in a human body.

It’s very tough man.

odd one out cels

Brutal. They immediately see it based on stuff like your face/facial expression, body language, the way you walk etc.

Yeah maybe not the first seconds of interaction but after that sure

Brutal. They immediately see it based on stuff like your face/facial expression, body language, the way you walk etc.
Yeah, I can tell if someone is autistic even if they're quiet. There's just something off about how some of us look, move or act. I look autistic as fuck in photos and videos. Even just the way I stand is different from how normies stand.