Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People in high school claiming to be incels need to fuck off

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
You're still in fucking HIGH SCHOOL, retards. There's no such thing as an incel under the age of 21, you're still a god damn kid so shut the fuck up.

inb4 youngcels

You are telling me that I still have possibilities to ascend.
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

There are but I agree a lot of youngcels are fakecels

Im 13 years old, (high school starts next year). So does this apply to me too

Yes for fucks sake what the fuck is a 13 year old doing here jesus christ man go outside and kick a soccer ball

Low IQ post ngl

You're an incel if don't/never did experience teen love.

JFL at imagining that your chances get better with age.

It’s possible to be an incel in high school

It was over the day you were born. There is no age when you officially declare yourself as an incel. You are either born an incel or a Chad.

Low IQ post ngl

How can you experience teen love if you ARENT A TEEN YET? JFLLLLL @NEETard

Stfu you're the same guy who said that it's impossible to be incel if you have hair

Just forget the fact that your face is below even failed normies bro, just make friends out of nowhere despite everyone ignoring u bro :soy:
Stfu you're the same guy who said that it's impossible to be incel if you have hair
That was neanderthal tier IQ thread ngl

I waited until after I was 18 and was about to start uni to join this forum. I wanted to be absolutely sure that I was irredeemable and had no chance at ascension. I lurked for almost a year.

Why 21? I suppose for incels who are even more hideously disfigured than I am, they could reach that realization at, say, 14. There's no point in dragging their false hopes for 7 more years.

How can you experience teen love if you ARENT A TEEN YET? JFLLLLL @NEETard

Kidcels should be banned but teencels should be welcome.

truecels were in HS when this came out

No you’re good
Also how are people taking NEETard seriously if you actually think he’s 13 you’re retarded

You're still in fucking HIGH SCHOOL, retards. There's no such thing as an incel under the age of 21, you're still a god damn kid so shut the fuck up.

A reminder just for you.

No you’re good
Also how are people taking NEETard seriously if you actually think he’s 13 you’re retarded
Jfl. We know it’s a joke brocel. There are no 13 year old wizards

Jfl. We know it’s a joke brocel. There are no 13 year old wizards
Looking at now incel is the edgy anti normie culture everyone talks about, I'm sure some kids are actually here.

Chill broseph
POS seriously what the FUCK is a 13yo doing in here!?!???? Fuckin ragefuel
I saw a lot of your post and thought you were a real one! Wtff!!??? Just lol man

@Bleachcel @Colvin76 disagrees with you OP.

POS seriously what the FUCK is a 13yo doing in here!?!???? Fuckin ragefuel
I saw a lot of your post and thought you were a real one! Wtff!!??? Just lol man
Was a joke lol im almost 20

Low IQ post ngl

Yes but @NEETard just became a teenager. He still has a chance until he's 18. I consider 18 to be the age when it's over, because you're out of high school and not a teenager anymore.

Cope. My life was already done when i was 13yo.

Why are you gatekeeping on everything retard ?
You also posted a thread about hair loss and how you arent incel ıf you have hair a short time ago.

Why are you gatekeeping on everything retard ?
You also posted a thread about hair loss and how you arent incel ıf you have hair a short time ago.
Too many fakecels and mentalcels, that's why

OP is some retarded bluepilled boomer

Yeah bro because 18yo KHHV manlet autistic ugly ethnics will ascend at 21 bro!
:soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

youngcels shouldn't be allowed here but kisshavers should? wtf is OP on :dafuckfeels:

This was true when I was a teenager but is there really hope for young cels in the Tinder age? If you're ugly where's the hope? You have to be 8+.

Yes for fucks sake what the fuck is a 13 year old doing here jesus christ man go outside and kick a soccer ball
I honestly don't know either.

I'd say only 5% of youngcels on here arent really incels

Let me guess, OP is 21
full

In my theory the incel demographic will become younger and younger as time goes on.
Women will become more hypergamous since there’s no one to stop them ( They’re women you stinky inkwell! Freedom of muh body and exploring myself! ) they will want chads at a younger age.
Not to mention there’s photographic evidence of females going through puberty much earlier compared to the early 2000s.
Soon we will have toddlers posting here. ( Joke, it won’t become that extreme. )

I can't tell if your joking or not since you made a thread about how guys with hair can't be incel. But let's say your serious. I'm in high school right now and I know I'm incel. I know I'm incel because girls keep calling me ugly and insulting me every day.
In my theory the incel demographic will become younger and younger as time goes on.
Women will become more hypergamous since there’s no one to stop them ( They’re women you stinky inkwell! Freedom of muh body and exploring myself! ) they will want chads at a younger age.
Not to mention there’s photographic evidence of females going through puberty much earlier compared to the early 2000s.
Soon we will have toddlers posting here. ( Joke, it won’t become that extreme. )
Average loss of virginity for the teen girls I know has always been 13.

Tfw went to an all boys school for 7 yrs,

I fail to understand the logic of blocking younger men from the incel crowd. As a 17 year old, I may lack the experience to say exactly how I'll act in all situations, but I think after a few years of high school most people can tell whether or not they're socially hopeless. Highschool is generally the time where most people start to become self conscious and aware of how they fit in socially. For those of us who fail to integrate properly we have a pretty good idea of what the future will be like.

low IQ op, I knew I was incel in elementary school

OP, do you know what a TRUECEL is?
Probably you are a 5/10 coping oldcel.

It’s possible to be an incel in high school
But it's impossible to prove until college and early adulthood. You never know if a foid will come along and preemptively calling yourself incel just becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy

Kidcel is legit. Subhuman child = subhuman teen = subhuman adult. If you don't agree you're bluepilled