Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People in high school claiming to be incels need to fuck off

That's fucking retarded. If you are trucel it's easy to tell you'll be one later in life by just observing how people treat you. You go to a place 6 hours a day, 5 days a week surrounded by prime foids and none of them will even acknowledge your presence? If you put two and two together you would understand that you're an incel for life.

It's possible to know its over in Highschool, but I sorta agree. At least wait till 18 before LDAR'ing. You have a shot at becoming a tallfag if you're still only 16 posting here.

Highschool is the easiest time and place to ascend, if you can’t do it in highschool, it is over.

They can be blackpilled enough

You're still in fucking HIGH SCHOOL, retards. There's no such thing as an incel under the age of 21, you're still a god damn kid so shut the fuck up.
People start fucking in elementary school so shut up.

I'm with you op, "youngcels" have to wait until at least twenty five years old to be officially an incel or at least after high school and/or university experience srs.

Im 50/50 on this

On one hand when I was in younger in teen years, it was clearly fucking over already, didn't even begin, but I did see other guys, who at like 18-21 range, had a sudden growth spurt into a full blown Chad all of a sudden, gained like 6 inches in height, gained a jaw, and their frame suddenly burst out, of course that was rare to see, it but did happen. I was hoping that would happen to me, but it never did, had no growth spurt at all, still the same frame/height/face I had when I was 15, still now in my 30s.

You're still in fucking HIGH SCHOOL, retards. There's no such thing as an incel under the age of 21, you're still a god damn kid so shut the fuck up.
I concur GrAYcel

The youngcel question is so interesting because the old cliche about young people "finding themselves" holds water. Yeah it's over for most of them so therefore I have to disagree with the bolder elements what the OP says here, but their brains aren't fully developed so they're basically retarded. They may not actually be able to wrap their heads around how attractive or not they are because their egos are all fucked up.

Don't care didn't ask faggot

"hurrrrrrrr u cant be incel if ur in high school!"

was incel as a teen, am incel at 25 (in the west)

An ethnic manlet who’s 16 or 17 I’d say is totally welcome here

Youngcels aren't fakecels. When you hit a certain age you know that it's definetely over. You see the girls interacting with other guys while they treat you like trash or ignore you. That won't change. You instinctively know that it's over and that you are a genetic dead-end. You see girls laughing and smiling with other boys and you know that no girl will ever look at you in the same way.

From my personal experience: At the age of fifteen I started to notice those things. It didn't change/become better. Back then I still thought that I could change that, lost weight (until I was underweight), did sports etc. But still girls despised me. I graduated without ever having had a girlfriend. In the summer holidays after my graduation from high school I joined this forum after learning about it and thinking that it would describe my life experience. I basically rotted in front of the computer, because of all the spare time and because I didn't have any friends from high school - and that's how I learned about incels. Because I still had a flicker of hope that things would become better I really tried to turn my life around in the last years and really tried to integrate myself in different real-life communities. Needless to say that failed and that's why I am here today. Long story told short: Even at a young age I was able to deduce that it's over from my life experiences with no prior exposition to the black pill - and rightly so

I'm 28

Exactly. They don't seem to understand that by browsing here so young they're fucking with their own heads and any chance at ascending
Why do oldcels always LARP about "caring for youngcels best intrest"?

All the gatekeeping oldcels only want to see youngcels approach, fail, get embarrassed, humiliated and their lives ruined. They want to keep us away from the blackpill so that we can suffer and have false hope.

jfl at telling me that I have a chance

why are kidcels so easy to trigger?
it's like they always feel that they have to justify their presence.

I fail to understand the logic of blocking younger men from the incel crowd. As a 17 year old, I may lack the experience to say exactly how I'll act in all situations, but I think after a few years of high school most people can tell whether or not they're socially hopeless. Highschool is generally the time where most people start to become self conscious and aware of how they fit in socially. For those of us who fail to integrate properly we have a pretty good idea of what the future will be like.
Hi, welcome to the forum greycel.

Why do oldcels always LARP about "caring for youngcels best intrest"?

All the gatekeeping oldcels only want to see youngcels approach, fail, get embarrassed, humiliated and their lives ruined. They want to keep us away from the blackpill so that we can suffer and have false hope.
And that's the exact kind of retarded deranged thinking that is corrupting your brain by being here when you're young. Keeping you away from the blackpill so that you can suffer and have false hope? You must be fucking joking me.

Yes for fucks sake what the fuck is a 13 year old doing here jesus christ man go outside and kick a soccer ball
In a few years 6 year olds are gonna be saying they're incel