Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People I know are bragging about their romantic and sexual exploits

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
Being the only one I know who hasn’t had a romantic or sexual relationship is the loneliest I’ve ever felt. Even people who are close friends of mine are bragging to me in an attempt to “be inspiring.” I’ve told them that it irritates me to no end but they do not seem to get the hint. It’s extremely frustrating, annoying, and unfair. Even one of my incel friends managed to escape. I now have nobody to share the same experience with.

Have any of you dealt with similar circumstances?

Having friends is a fakecel red flag

Trying to make friends is an incel trait but making friends is definitely more fakecel

Just sell drugs to some foid in exchange for sex
If I do then I will be expelled from college. Even if I did offer, they’d run screaming to the police.

Trying to make friends is an incel trait but making friends is definitely more fakecel
They’re fake friends anyway. All they want from me is weed. That’s all…

If I do then I will be expelled from college. Even if I did offer, they’d run screaming to the police.
So you sell drugs to anyone else, but if you decided to offer some for free to a foid you'd get expelled?

Nothing is adding up, retarded fakecel

So you sell drugs to anyone else, but if you decided to offer some for free to a foid you'd get expelled?

Nothing is adding up, retarded fakecel
My point is that all they offer me is cash. If they don’t have cash, they avoid me at all costs. If I have no weed at all, everyone simply ignores me. You’re obviously too retarded to understand my point so I will waste no more time arguing with you.