Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People here simping for mayo foids and noodlewhores demonstrate the complete amorality of SMV

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Everyone here is aware how degenerate white foids and noodlewhores are but a lot of you still can't stop yourself from simping for them. Why? Because they're better looking and more feminine than the foids of your race, that's it. It doesn't even matter how slutty and traitorous they are, you still have wet dreams about them. It's pretty pathetic how little morality matters in what we find attractive.

Foids suck but you are coping hard if you lie to yourself that you still dont want to fuck them lol

Also who do you suggest they should "simp" for instead

morality is retarded most of the time and its what holds us back :feelskek:

there is morality and then there is human nature they are 2 different things

usually a human wont kill another human

usually a human will help another human

morality is some religious bullshit and a man made concept

I believe all women can be sluts. White girls and Japanese girls are simply way better than girls of any other race.

morality is retarded most of the time and its what holds us back :feelskek:

there is morality and then there is human nature they are 2 different things

usually a human wont kill another human

usually a human will help another human

morality is some religious bullshit and a man made concept
Nahhh, morality is there so we dont do stupid shit like killing eachother for food or steal eachothers stuff

Foids suck but you are coping hard if you lie to yourself that you still dont want to fuck them lol

Also who do you suggest they should "simp" for instead
Nothing wrong with pumping and dumping them but some niggers here actually worship them:

Obviously this guy is probably a troll but I see similar sentiments all the time here. Literally every other race (except sheboons maybe) is less degenerate than mayo and noodlewhores. Have some self respect and stop putting them on a pedestal just because of their looks.

noodles are not really attractive, its just that they are tiny and high E, and worship white cock even if the guy is 3/10

Nothing wrong with pumping and dumping them but some niggers here actually worship them:

Obviously this guy is probably a troll but I see similar sentiments all the time here. Literally every other race (except sheboons maybe) is less degenerate than mayo and noodlewhores. Have some self respect and stop putting them on a pedestal just because of their looks.
oh wow thats sad. Usually its those non western simps who do that, they prob view them as exotic or something like that

Also I think it the more West you go the more degenerate they become, has nothing to do with skin color really, I have seen alot of black or brown degenerates in my country

Morality doesn't exist, just a concept created to make cucks feel better

Was it really deleted or something? It didn't even have controversial content
im not sure actually

maybe it was because kids were saying edgy shit?

Everyone here is aware how degenerate white foids and noodlewhores are but a lot of you still can't stop yourself from simping for them. Why? Because they're better looking and more feminine than the foids of your race, that's it. It doesn't even matter how slutty and traitorous they are, you still have wet dreams about them. It's pretty pathetic how little morality matters in what we find attractive.
Good thing this doesn't apply to me

I don't simp for them and I hate both white foids and noodlewhores for being the most hypergamous JBW foids out there.

But they are a lot more intelligent than other races of foids. Curry foids, Latinas, and Black foids all have an average IQ in the 80s.

Part of the blackpill is the objectivity of attractiveness, so it makes sense that we would have wet dreams about women regardless of its morality.

I don't simp for them and I hate both white foids and noodlewhores for being the most hypergamous JBW foids out there.

But they are a lot more intelligent than other races of foids. Curry foids, Latinas, and Black foids all have an average IQ in the 80s.
That's not a good thing. The higher their IQ is the more hypergamous and entitled they are. Low IQ foids are generally easier to get along with.

Curry > rice

16676234147 7c78f5e17d b

Hot indian

Cute happy young indian woman studio closeup smiling brown background fashion beauty lifestyle

Part of the blackpill is the objectivity of attractiveness, so it makes sense that we would have wet dreams about women regardless of its morality.
Not objective. Groomers and grooming exists.

Sluttiness is a personality, some toilets are sluts and some are not. By the time you're older than 18 all non-sluts are in a committed relationship and if they have a good personality I doubt that they'll be re-entering the market, sluts can't pair bond and stay on the market. If you're older than 18 you should just give up on finding a non-slut.

If you prefer Whites and Asians then I don't see a reason to settle for an African slut. The personality is the same and all the good ones are already taken, why even bother going for an uglier one?

Just never simp, that should be at the core of incel morality. Never allow yourself to simp any toilet.

That's not a good thing. The higher their IQ is the more hypergamous and entitled they are. Low IQ foids are generally easier to get along with.

Assuming that low IQ toilets don't get a higher status.

The issue is the personality, a Chinese toilet with an IQ of 156 and a triple digit partner count is the same as a two digit IQ toilet with a triple digit partner count. The ones that can pair bond and make good partners are already taken. Low IQ toilets are less hypergamous and therefore less picky with their one night stands.

That Chinese toilet I just referenced told me that she can only sleep with men who have at least a Bachelor's of Science (the same degree as her) and all the men and toilets she sleeps with are one night stands, meanwhile I know a White low IQ slut that just sleeps with almost any decent-looking man that asks.

They're both obese, they're both incapable of pair bonding. In this specific instance the low IQ slut has a nicer personality, but I know many that don't.

Hypergamy is a ONS threshold, nothing more.

Sluttiness is a personality, some toilets are sluts and some are not. By the time you're older than 18 all non-sluts are in a committed relationship and if they have a good personality I doubt that they'll be re-entering the market, sluts can't pair bond and stay on the market. If you're older than 18 you should just give up on finding a non-slut.

If you prefer Whites and Asians then I don't see a reason to settle for an African slut. The personality is the same and all the good ones are already taken, why even bother going for an uglier one?

Just never simp, that should be at the core of incel morality. Never allow yourself to simp any toilet.
While that's true noodlewhores, mayo foids and sheboons are way sluttier than other races, and noodlewhores are race traitors to boot. So good luck finding that chaste and loyal white or Asian foid :feelskek:

I hate the women of my race more than the women of other races
Somehow they manage to be the worst