Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Love White Foids

MMA_Cel

MMA_Cel

Recruit
★★★
White Foids mog Pajeetas tbh.

I resent them all equally :feelsUgh:

qualitypost mogs me

You're a White supremacist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Almost at 100 posts :dafuckfeels:

Most white foids are boring, plain, and average. I like the alt looking trashy ones :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

But they dont love you

Ethnicels on this forum: "I hate race traitor noodlewhores!!! How dare they want white cock and not mine!!! Kick all white foreigners out because they steal muh wimmin!!! I support based Muslim culture because they keep their women in check!!!"

Also ethnicels on this forum:

- Worship white women and sniff air as they walk by
- Simp for white women with money and boost their ego on OnlyFans
- Dream of fucking and impregnating a white foid (never going to happen btw - lol)
- Admit that they are not interested in black sheboons (despite being their looksmatch)

Yeah, it's called HYPOCRISY

This is why IT idiots continue to say that incels are guilty of being virgins only because their standards are too high, the idea that they get from reading threads like this one.

Give me a bit and I'll aid you.

So many self hating hindoo uncle toms

A white foid, if she has a slim to average build, and an average to good looking face, she is completely out of reach to 80- 90% of men regardless of race. This is because imo, she THINKS she has the highest SMV of all. The keyword here is "thinks" she does. But objectively speaking, most men dont have a huge preference over one race of female over the other (whereas women in general, ESPECIALLY white women, have a huge massive preference for white males only). This thus creates a situation where a lot of white foids are flabberghasted when they see a ton of their own men flocking over to noodlewhores. Noodlewhores can makeup for their lower smv by being easier, naturally more intelligent, and more feminine. But knowing how white foids are, they are still pretty damn arrogant even after seeing so many men start to date or prefer ethnic women.

An average to good looking white foid is more like out of reach for 99.8% of ethnic men. Literally. Okay, maybe 99.4% of ethnic men. With white males he has to be chad or chad lite tier in the top 5-15% of men.

White foids age the worst i mean after 25 they look like shit unless theu did plastic surgery

they tend to be more hypergamous and evil than other women so i dont like em
Yes, they are very cruel by nature. I'm almost certain if white german foids assimilated (opened their legs) for Jewish men, Jewish men wouldn't have gone crazy with their communism cope and espousing of social marxism. We all know what the end result of that was. The Nazi party gaining power and the holocaust. In America, it is intense racial segregation.

To truly understand a race or nation, you must observe, feel, and understand the nature of their foids. And that is just how white foids are.

Before the BLM riots of 2020, it was very, very common for white foids to call the cops on men of color in their neighborhoods (who looked out of place or if they weren't a laborer slave of some sort).

Last edited:
Cool foid worship

who doesn't like pink pussy?

most white foids are stupid and average looking:feelshaha:

Ethnicels on this forum: "I hate race traitor noodlewhores!!! How dare they want white cock and not mine!!! Kick all white foreigners out because they steal muh wimmin!!! I support based Muslim culture because they keep their women in check!!!"

Also ethnicels on this forum:

- Worship white women and sniff air as they walk by
- Simp for white women with money and boost their ego on OnlyFans
- Dream of fucking and impregnating a white foid (never going to happen btw - lol)
- Admit that they are not interested in black sheboons (despite being their looksmatch)

Yeah, it's called HYPOCRISY

This is why IT idiots continue to say that incels are guilty of being virgins only because their standards are too high, the idea that they get from reading threads like this one.
Don't want to admit it but you're right. That's why I don't lust after white foids

You can have them.