Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious people here need to stop insulting and mocking other users over things like having a oneitis, what you post about, different opinions, etc.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i see @nxdismycope post about his oneitis and everyone here mocks him and calls him a cuck. i see people like @gymletethnicel and i deny sub8 theory and we get insulted for it. i see people get mad at me because i post constantly about a specific topic (which, as a person with both autism and OCD, you should expect me to do). i see people here get mad at each other over unpopular opinions we have, accusing each other being LARPers without proof, accusing each other of being cucks, etc. and this actually is bad for the forum. we're supposed to be united and support each other. we're supposed to be a support group and helping each other cope. we're already depressed and filled with suifuel and insulting each other and refusing to empathize just makes some of us refuse to post here.

we're supposed to be united, not divided.

fuck your opinion

thats kind of inevitable, people will disagree with you if you state some sort of opinion
some people here insult you over an different opinion. i remember ppl here got mad when i said being too tall (over 7 ft) can decrease smv

Ban the Coons.

good post, i agree. but having a oneitis is self torture ngl

I agree but posting about your oneitis is straight up female worship and shouldn't be allowed.

I agree but posting about your oneitis is straight up female worship and shouldn't be allowed.
doesn't oneitis just mean you are attracted to a foid and she doesn't like you back?

doesn't oneitis just mean you are attracted to a foid and she doesn't like you back?
oneitis is bad because there is nothing inheritaly good about one specific foid which you can't find elsewhere, it is female worship

oneitis is bad because there is nothing inheritaly good about one specific foid which you can't find elsewhere, it is female worship
doesn't everyone have a big crush on a specific person? i don't think that's foid worship unless you talk about how pretty they are

We're supposed to be a brotherhood, I agree, but certain Iron Rules must be set in stone to prevent undesirable elements from infiltrating.

people get offended when you debate their points lol it's logical

We're supposed to be a brotherhood, I agree, but certain Iron Rules must be set in stone to prevent undesirable elements from infiltrating.
true but many here have gotten mad at me for posting a lot of threads about a specific topic or saying that being too tall can decrease smv
people get offended when you debate their points lol it's logical
that r/unpopularopinion subreddit in a nutshell

@FrothySolutions

I don’t think a oneitis ban policy makes much sense cuz it’s a common enough phenomenon that it would just force people to LARP as not having one if they did which would be weird

doesn't everyone have a big crush on a specific person?
You can't help having a crush, but acknowledging her as your oneitis means putting a hole on a pedestal by:

- thinking she's so much different from any other girls you've ever met.
- thinking she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
- thinking she is to at least some degree innocent and moral.

Last edited:
I don’t think a oneitis ban policy makes much sense cuz it’s a common enough phenomenon that it would just force people to LARP as not having one if they did which would be weird
@nxdismycope has a oneitis but i don't think he's tryin to worship

i see @nxdismycope post about his oneitis and everyone here mocks him and calls him a cuck. i see people like @gymletethnicel and i deny sub8 theory and we get insulted for it. i see people get mad at me because i post constantly about a specific topic (which, as a person with both autism and OCD, you should expect me to do). i see people here get mad at each other over unpopular opinions we have, accusing each other being LARPers without proof, accusing each other of being cucks, etc. and this actually is bad for the forum. we're supposed to be united and support each other. we're supposed to be a support group and helping each other cope. we're already depressed and filled with suifuel and insulting each other and refusing to empathize just makes some of us refuse to post here.

we're supposed to be united, not divided.
I absolutely agree with you.
Jokes are jokes but we should support each other.

I agree with your post as long as you agree with me.

Fick anyone who disagrees with me.

But we can't support whatever garbage people post, having an oneitis is cucked and is understandable that people don't like those posts

But we can't support whatever garbage people post, having an oneitis is cucked and is understandable that people don't like those posts
having a oneitis just means you have a crush on a foid. every guy has a crush on a foid

Too much ugly normies here. Give them better looks, and they will go norming and bullying incels

Why is it that sub8 theory is apparently accepted by gospel by the majority of this forum, but when I said as an experiment that I rate myself 7/10 in looks I got a 30% warning? This to me proves that nobody really believes in sub8 law. It’s a cope.

if you disagree with someone here they're going to call you "IT"

I mean some users here aren't very different from them when come to this

if you are physically unattractive then you're an Incel period, nothing change this, not even your mindset, regardless

Liking foids is fine, obsessing over one of them is retarded
every guy does that.
Literally never had a crush on a real life foid
yes you have. you just are too chicken to admit it
if you disagree with someone here they're going to call you "IT"

I mean some users here aren't very different from them when come to this

if you are physically unattractive then you're an Incel period, nothing change this, not even your mindset, regardless
infinite IQ

How are you guys getting crushes? Are you communicating with women? Because I haven't ever had a female talk to me long enough and consistently enough to form anything that can be called a friendship. I can't just get a "crush" on someone I don't know because she makes my dick hard. I see lots of girls I'd like to fuck every time I leave the house but I don't become obsessed with them.

How are you guys getting crushes? Are you communicating with women? Because I haven't ever had a female talk to me long enough and consistently enough to form anything that can be called a friendship. I can't just get a "crush" on someone I don't know because she makes my dick hard. I see lots of girls I'd like to fuck every time I leave the house but I don't become obsessed with them.
i sometimes look up stacies on fb

they release their frustration on other incels because they don't have the balls to do the same with normies
yeah