Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory People here claim they see a lot of Zoomers in public.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Then where are all they? All I see in public are men and women over 30, the youngest I see is around late 20s: I almost never see anyone anywhere close to my age unless if it’s 2-4:00 and they’re leaving from school or college.

Seeing a zoomer couple outside is the equivalent to spotting a unicorn, I only ever see old people outside and in relationships. I think zoomers just go straight home from school/college and rot in their rooms all day.

i kinda see a lot of them tbh in the street since the location of my work and living is very close to multiple unis but never in other places.
most young people are too busy being in front of their pc and telephone screens most of the time so they don't interact a lot with people outside but the big number of couples that i really notice is near the foyer or the park near my place.
never really see a big number of couples holding hands in public places:feelsjuice:
probably once or twice a day

I never see zoomers in public. Are there less of them than millennials? Or do they stay inside all day?
Probably both, the oldest zoomer is just 26 now.

Seeing a zoomer couple outside is the equivalent to spotting a unicorn,
I see them everywhere every once in a while, sometimes just zoomertards in their friend groups. Especially at a mall they’re like a horde
zoomers just go straight home from school/college and rot in their rooms all day.
They can talk with friends via social media so pretty much yeah.

Depends where you live but I see a lot of zoomers today since it’s summer now. Some of them were trying to film tiktoks on the street, the memes are real :feelskek:

Maybe you're just looking at the wrong places.

I live in a large town/small city with college town vibes to it. I see many zoomers because of said Uni. However, during the summer months, there's barely any zoomers around.

They just aren't a very large generational cohort, especially compared to Gen Y.