Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory People here care more about being “Blackpilled” than being an incel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m serious, I can’t take any “blackpillers” here seriously anymore, they care more about creating a muh chad boogeyman than whether they’re an incel, that’s why there are 6’0+ average to above average looking failed normies, some have had GFs and sex before trying to convince you that you need to be a 6’3 male model chad just to get an ugly looksmatch GF because muh hypergamy and average Zoomer height is getting so extreme.

This forum is just fakecels expressing their envy that Chad can slay while they can’t. :feelsclown:
The truth is, most incels are pussies (me included) with average looks. Most incels doesn't really look much worse than the average guy, and I'd even say some are easily above average (Theres no shortage of 6'2cels here)

So what's the problem? Why are there many (above) averagecels suffering? The truth is..

The dating market is so shit nowadays. Just as you need 5 years of experience to an entry job, you need to be good at making money, be above 6ft, have above average face, be NT, have decent frame...

Most incels lack in one areas or more, killing their chances even if they are blessed with height/face (not model tier, but above average).

The problem is society.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

All those fakecels should be banned. Only allow actual truecels on this forum.

Move blackpill discussions to blackpill forum and this one more heavily towards incels discussion

Was George Sodini a fakecel?

Wtf, Ban any average looking guy who’s 6’0+ from the forum. They are just socially retarded. Literally soaking up this forum’s toxicity and hindering their chances for literally no reason other than being able to feel like a victim.

It's liberating when your chances of getting a girl are 0%, there's no other way.
For me it was the only way, I haven't interacted with a girl for 5 years.