Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people here actually make a good point against weebing

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
most animes plots are too soy.
they are about a foid harem and some overpowered chad.

and the whole tsundere character foids are revolting.

a few animes are based tho, and you get to learn another language.

IG to make an anime would be kind of a big challenge for 1 guy, but
how about at least an incel manga?!

there are many narratives that can be used. and probably it would sell good in furigana.

we can't relay on others to produce entertainment for us. an example
would be the Joker 2 movie, which looks to me like it would be about the joker simping for harley

an example would be the Joker 2 movie, which looks to me like it would be about the joker simping for harley
What makes you think that ?

They should make an anime about an incel killing all sex havers

@proudweeb thoughts?

We must've culled their fanbase quite a bit.

They should make an anime about an incel killing all sex havers
I remember there is an anime called Lookism. Never saw it but i heard it's extremely blackpilled

How exactly do you imagine the plot
It starts showing the life of the incel and his mistreatment by sex havers. But then he gains powers and gets his revenge on sex havers. That is a very basic outline.

Use to love my waifu now I just wanna fuck her and nothing else I don't even fantasize about her unless it's me fucking her doggy style

It starts showing the life of the incel and his mistreatment by sex havers. But then he gains powers and gets his revenge on sex havers. That is a very basic outline.
basically sounds like the plot of 95% of anime

No.

RomajiEnglish
Shigeki ni uete 'ta renzu no naka ni
Utsushidasareta kawaii emono
Mayoi wo shiranai hijou no okite
Andoroido pawaa......
......Misete yaru

Hajime kara inochi sae tsukuru mono (duplicate)
Nani hitotsu ushinau mono nado arya shinai

Just now warning of danger
Omae no subete warning of danger
Nakushite yaru!
Ore no shisen ni Saa, hizamazuke
Omae no inochi warning of danger
Ubatte miseru!
Kono migi-te ni akai shinzou

Furuete o-yasumi asu wo inotte
Kagerou yori mo hakanai yoake
Yume wo miru ga ii Asu wo mitsumete
Kibou no hate ni......
......Deddo zoon

Eien no nemuri e okutte yarou (sleep one's last sleep)
Sono kata ni seotta akarui mirai-goto

Give a warning of danger
Omae no yukue warning of danger
Oshiete yaru!
Sameta honoo de hai ni naru no sa
Give a warning of danger
Oroka na yatsu ni warning of danger
Keikoku shiyou
Kore yori saki yami no shihai-ka

Omae no subete warning of danger
Nakushite yaru!
Ore no shisen ni Saa, hizamazuke
Omae no inochi warning of danger
Ubatte miseru!
Kono migi-te ni akai shinzou

Give a warning of danger
Omae no yukue warning of danger
Oshiete yaru!
Sameta honoo de hai ni naru no sa
Give a warning of danger
Oroka na yatsu ni warning of danger
Keikoku shiyou
Kore yori saki yami no shihai-ka
In the eyes starving for something to get it started
A pretty prey gleams
Knowing way of getting lost An uncompromising rule
Android power.....
......I shall show you

From the beginning I'm made to live (duplicate)
Not even one thing is missing

Everything about you warning of danger
I shall annihilate!
Upon my glance Go, kneel before me
Of your life warning of danger
I shall rob from you!
In this right hand the red heart

The uneasy sleep Praying for tomorrow
A dawn more fleeting than a mayfly
Just dream and stare at tomorrow
Till the end of hope.....
.....Dead zone

I'll send you to an everlasting sleep (sleep one's last sleep)
Bearing on those shoulders the bright future

Give a warning of danger
You whereabouts warning of danger
I shall tell you!
Turn into ash with frozen flame
Give a warning of danger
To foolish men warning of danger
I shall give a warning
From now on you're a pawn of darkness

Everything about you warning of danger
I shall annihilate!
Upon my glance Go, kneel before me
Of your life warning of danger
I shall rob from you!
In this right hand the red heart

Give a warning of danger
You whereabouts warning of danger
I shall tell you!
Turn into ash with frozen flame
Give a warning of danger
To foolish men warning of danger
I shall give a warning
From now on you're a pawn of darkness

Job

Shekel

Stein

ok35-png.707581

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-43-png.562421

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-29-png.562420

Yes, though it is cucked. When I was helped by a Morena, I later envisioned her as I was starving in a youth commune. I knew, after-all, that my oneitis was living the privileged life.

In the youth commune, I'd often eat alone outside with bags of food to escape my tormentors:

Screenshot from 2022 01 16 16 52 38

The above user is "electricpole". He was someone I encountered many times over the six years I spent on Yahoo Answers. He once responded to one of my anger-fueled questions involving S.R.B by providing a photo of himself and his Black girlfriend with the simple description of "My girlfriend is very educated and I respect her deeply. This isn't Stormfront".

Interesting suggestion. At the age of twelve, I noticed how "dissociated" I was from other youth. I'd view social interaction as "role-play".

Unable to integrate, I found myself dissociated from general society and spent my hours on an Internet Q/A website for hyper-partisan White males of middle-age.

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-19-04-47-png.562424

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-19-05-32-png.562425

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

I'll go into Chapter II in another post in this thread.

like 99% of anime's range from cringe to foid worship

i can't stand any of it, but won't bash people for coping with it as it isn't the worst