Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People have gotten more socially awkward

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I watch a lot of YouTube and it’s not very different to the social behavior I’ve seen in my early years and high school . But when I see like normietier social media content shit, and trends and other bullshit like tiktok highlights on for you pages or whatever and it’s goddamn weird dude. Like midgets talking about banging people, and lots of body tricks (flips) and who knows what the fuck. And the cringy compilations are just ugly people trying to talk or speak or do something.
Also dating advice videos, holy fuck it’s like “yea nigga, you got to wine and dine that bitch Tyrone. If not she gonna fuck that other mothetfuck. Yea have that bitch keep on giving you pussy”. Notice how they got pussy, and always wonder how to keep pussy. We have never got pussy. And it’s not because of their reasons. Which makes their grifty content awkward. My favorite YouTubers don’t show their faces really. Or if they do it’s in passing. But it’s not the focus and they aren’t very good looking, but not hideous.
And the foids get all their info and menneisrusm from social media, so they are really fucking awkward nowadays too.

I'd say it's just usual low inhibness; though they're usually foids/HTNs or above, so it's accepted... :feelsjuice:

Obviously wouldn't be the same for an ugly manlet. :feelsclown:

People watch internet so much they forgot how to act so they roleplay all the time.

Yeah its probably social media. In the past talking to other people was one of the most stimulating things a person could do, but now we have more exciting ways to spend time so people have become more and more awkward because they don't really get satisfaction out of talking to other people. I think this is probably a big part of why women are so bitchy, cold and mean to men and especially ugly men.

People watch internet so much they forgot how to act so they roleplay all the time.
Yeah nobody knows how to interact with another human in person anymore. Most average males spend their time playing cod or whatever the fuck they do. And the average female spends most of their time scrolling instagram and tinder and their endless texts and dms. When they do go out in public, its either 3 or 4 foids with 1 chad or all foids. Everyone is socially awkward because of social media. The difference between us and normies is the superficial attributes, i.e. looks, height, status, money etc.