Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People have already made "you will never be a real incel" copypastas before I could make one.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Reeee:reeeeee::feelsree:. I wanted to make an incel version of the YWNBAW copypasta for weeks, since it seemed that nobody else had done one yet, and just when I thought that I finally had enough time to focus on stuff like this, I find out that this was posted five days ago:reeeeee:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/11d8a9h/you_will_never_be_a_real_incel/

Of course, there's even more of them over the internet:feelscry:.

Well, fuck it. I ain't going to make a bunch of normies destroy what I hoped would be a great meme:feelsokman:. It'll still probably need a rewrite or two, but seeing the weak normie shit above, I couldn't just let it be, so I quickly copypasted it and rewrote as much of it as I could ATM with stuff I planned to put into my own version as possible.

So, here's my attempt at this:

You will never be a real incel. You don't have the height, you don't have the face, you don't have the race for it. You are a neurotypical normie teen twisted by shitposts and edgelordism into a crude mockery of subhuman perfection.

All the “blackpills” you post are water-is-wet tier at best. Behind your back nobody mocks you. Your parents are happy, well-adjusted people in a stable marriage. You've never experienced your classmates starting to laugh the moment doors closed behind you.

Actual incels are utterly repulsed by you. Seeing hundreds of banned accounts has allowed truecels to sniff out fakecels with incredible efficiency. Even fakecels who “pass” are annoying to a truecel. Your lack of posts about your personal life is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to escape you GrAYness, you'll get a line through your name the second your DMs get leaked and everybody sees that your "Chadfish" was literally just you.

You will never be depressed. You wake up every single morning telling yourself that "It's over" and "It never began", but deep inside you know you are just kidding yourself and doing this just for the memes.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll hook up with a chick, make a post about it on the forum before leaving, and maybe even marry her. Your parents will praise you, happy that their little boy has left the shitposting days behind him. You'll maybe make a post or two on IT and IncelExit, and every acquaintance for the rest of your life will know that you're a fakecel. Eventually you will pass on surrounded by your loved ones. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably normal and non-deformed.

This is your fate. This is what your genetics had chosen for you. There is no turning back.

Looks interesting tbh

gigabased fakecel exterminator

I made one of these but it's about looksmaxxers never being Chads

copypastas making fun of fakecels made by fakecels... too many levels of irony