Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People hardly rationally justify bringing a child into the world

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Most children are born because:

> condom broke and too poor or retarded to get an abortion

> got horny and got pregnant by chance

The only reason people choose to have children is for their own ego and for muh bloodline and legacy, or they think ''tee hee I will have a child, why not tee hee''

Or maybe if you are ethnic you have children in order to be your slave

No one can rationally look at the world and think it is a fair and good place to bring a child, unless you are chad or a foid, where the world does seem good because it was good to them, but that is just a tunnel vision and rose-tinted glasses outlook

Yeah never in my life anecdotally have I heard people have a good plan and reason for it

My parents just "wanted" a kid

They did think a lot in terms of wether to have one or not, but not what to do with me when I was born

Yeah never in my life anecdotally have I heard people have a good plan and reason for it

They did think a lot in terms of wether to have one or not, but not what to do with me when I was born
Mogs me at being planned

It works out fine if your child is a foid, both of my sisters are in relationships with men that earn more than them and pay for all of their shit.

Normies and sexhavers treat having a child like no big deal, or just a burden and something they have to deal with

It works out fine if your child is a foid, both of my sisters are in relationships with men that earn more than them and pay for all of their shit.
of course being on tutorial mode helps

I dont think their first kid was planned and then they kind of just went with it from there lol
Normies are so nonchalant about such a big deal like having children its insane

Normies and sexhavers treat having a child like no big deal, or just a burden and something they have to deal with
Yeah I remember years ago me and an old friend discussed ever having a child, JFL at that prospect since he is still incel and so am I. I said I didnt want kids and he was like "oh well it's kind of cool they look like you, you know"

And that was his only reasoning

brutal shit

Don't look at me!

be do things spontaneously. Only autist sit to think about things, leading them to think themselves into oblivion.

be do things spontaneously. Only autist sit to think about things, leading them to think themselves into oblivion.
Just spontaneously have genetic trash children who you won't even raise properly bro

Just spontaneously have genetic trash children who you won't even raise properly bro
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin