Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People got mad at me for doing my job efficiently.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
89d 5h 26m
I never thought 30 year old men would be that pissed off at me for trying to get my certs at this shit tech institute job. But they are. I just stock desktops faster than them. They got purposely pissed at me for being "too good" and was told to do "poorly" today despite them being sensitive and strict.

Last edited:
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Trapped in little boys body+banished to third wrld
★★★★★
3d 16h 13m
boomers are legit weird and dont want to see u succeed. just ignore them and keep going and have other job options

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

burned out and broken
★★★★
81d 18h 44m
you make them look bad

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
5d 22h 39m
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
5d 10h 13m
I never thought 30 year old men would be that pissed off at me for trying to get my certs at this shit tech institute job. But they are. I just stock desktops faster than them. They got purposely pissed at me for being "too good" and was told to do "poorly" today despite them being sensitive and strict.
It has all to do with being incel . If you were normie , they may have been jealous yes but not to that level . If your Chad , they will probably feel too intimidated to insult you like that .
Reality is that no matter what we do , this or that in our work or life . Every path only leads to one destination. Us incels being hated .
Sorry brocel you had to be insulted and disrespected like that , honestly if you can try to get revenge without getting in trouble . It’s not good to let anyone disrespect you and not keep the normies in check . I’m a sensitive incel so I still find it very hard to stand up for myself . Even today I find it unnatural to be mean to my normie asshole co workers even when they are fucking nasty to me .
Take care brocel , Im at my wageslave job now , your not alone .

erenyeager

erenyeager

★★★★★
89d 5h 26m
It has all to do with being incel . If you were normie , they may have been jealous yes but not to that level . If your Chad , they will probably feel too intimidated to insult you like that .
Reality is that no matter what we do , this or that in our work or life . Every path only leads to one destination. Us incels being hated .
Sorry brocel you had to be insulted and disrespected like that , honestly if you can try to get revenge without getting in trouble . It’s not good to let anyone disrespect you and not keep the normies in check . I’m a sensitive incel so I still find it very hard to stand up for myself . Even today I find it unnatural to be mean to my normie asshole co workers even when they are fucking nasty to me .
Take care brocel , Im at my wageslave job now , your not alone .
Are you a fed

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
Nah these are liberal millennials
they are jealous of seeing you work mog them. Ignore em or put up an act and don't tell them anything. Just get your success and leave em in the dust

erenyeager

erenyeager

★★★★★
89d 5h 26m
they are jealous of seeing you work mog them. Ignore em or put up an act and don't tell them anything. Just get your success and leave em in the dust
I need more job options to money mog them. I don't have a gamer desktop rn and I want one for

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
173d 18h 51m
I’m a sensitive incel so I still find it very hard to stand up for myself . Even today I find it unnatural to be mean to my normie asshole co workers even when they are fucking nasty to me .
Standing up for yourself is not that hard, that is much harder, however, is to react adequately.
I fear that I can potentially overreact insignificant stuff, on the other hand, not to be aggressive when it needs to be aggressive ( like if someone blatantly insults you or even attacks you physically).

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
5d 10h 13m
Standing up for yourself is not that hard, that is much harder, however, is to react adequately.
I fear that I can potentially overreact insignificant stuff, on the other hand, not to be aggressive when it needs to be aggressive ( like if someone blatantly insults you or even attacks you physically).
I think I was taught to be very passive since young . It’s also my nature . It’s a dangerous combination if your an incel . Having been physically attacked and disrespected by Low tier normies you would think I would have a source of anger . But I guess I’m a kind gentle soul . I don’t like it , something has to change though . I need to protect myself and my dignity .

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

Fuck life fuck this shit nigger
★★★★★
25d 10h 55m
I HATE HOW IM DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS
U FUCKING NORMIES I WILL MOG U JUST WATCH U WILL WORSHIP ME U FUCKIKNG NIGGERS
U WILL BEG ME TO BE MERCIFUL AS I MENTALLY TORTURE YOU JUST U FUCKING WATCH U FUCKING CUNTS
U FUCKING NORMIES WILL KISS MY ASS JUST U FUCKING WATCH U FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCK OFF

erenyeager

erenyeager

★★★★★
89d 5h 26m
I HATE HOW IM DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS
U FUCKING NORMIES I WILL MOG U JUST WATCH U WILL WORSHIP ME U FUCKIKNG NIGGERS
U WILL BEG ME TO BE MERCIFUL AS I MENTALLY TORTURE YOU JUST U FUCKING WATCH U FUCKING CUNTS
U FUCKING NORMIES WILL KISS MY ASS JUST U FUCKING WATCH U FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCK OFF
Beautiful

R

Righteous Hitter

Greycel
2d 20m
This. That is me.