Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People getting taller

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Any other 'cels noticed that males under 30 are way taller than their national male average? Here in the UK it's 178.21cm / 5 ft. 10 inches but I'm getting heightmogged all the time. I'm slightly above average height according to that but everywhere I look males who are my age and younger all seem to heightmog me. I hardly ever see guys who are shorter than me.

Just today I went out for a walk in the sunshine and every other young male I saw was probably 6 ft. 2 or taller including the occasional 7ft giant. Did I miss out on the right nutrition as a kid or is something else going on? I'm taller than both my parents by a good shot.

Last edited:
Yea this is incredibly brutal. I don't know what they are feeding zoomers but even the fefails are getting scarily tall. Makes you feel like an untermensch

Welcome to the 5th dimension. heaven for chads hell for incels

Yeah it’s brutal witnessing constant height mogging even more brutal if it’s a toilet I take notice of it more inside a bus

I fucking hate it so badly. I want to whack their heads like whack a mole and make them shorter.

It is mostly the ethnics and old men pulling down the average tbh. Whites are easily 5'11 to 6' on average.
Whites are 5'9 on average without factoring any ethnics.

20220417 030339

teenagers are getting taller but the faces are getting more babylike
something strange for sure

It may be due to hormones in the food and water, I heard estrogen actually causes children to be taller. Doubt it's due to nutrition as that has detoriorated if anything. Probably also due to taller men breeding a lot more, which will only get worse until the average teenager can't fit through doors or cars.

Yes at 6ft I am height mogged frequently. Some people follow nigga fashion and wear trainers with built-in lifts like Air Force 1's etc. I probably should've grown a bit more but I ate like 1200 calories a day throughout my childhood and teenage years due to the 'tism.

Yea this is incredibly brutal. I don't know what they are feeding zoomers but even the fefails are getting scarily tall. Makes you feel like an untermensch
Prolly having a fairer life.

Seemed like the zoomers exploded in height when they started coming of age. Around 2016-2017 I started feeling much shorter than I already was with these 2000 babies going 6'1 on average JFL as if life hadn't already sucked enough :feelsrope:

Coincides with the rise of feminism. Zoomers are tall because their dads are tall, since the beginning of 21st century foids don't let anyone under 6ft bust inside their pussy like they used to. Before shit like your career and your manners mattered, now they don't give a damn and only pick good looking Chads. Who cares, if he dumps her then she'll leech off welfare, foids have too many safety nets and can't fail. Look at all those fucking single mothers roaming around.

Fuck those tall bastards, none of them are going to "protect" the foids or any of that cavemen bullshit everyone is talking about. None of them know how to fight and at first sign of danger they will all run away.

Imagine being short zoomer like me. It's like a hell.

If it's any consolation I've only ever seen one convincing trap in the wild, the rest just look like fruity men in drag. I don't think these men are getting as much attention in the real world as the news and social media make out.
Welcome to the 5th dimension. heaven for chads hell for incels
:feelsrope:
I fucking hate it so badly. I want to whack their heads like whack a mole and make them shorter.
They could've probably snapped us in half before they reached 20. It's over.
teenagers are getting taller but the faces are getting more babylike
something strange for sure
I think in general people are looking younger than they used to, a 60 year old man from 50 years ago would look beat like a modern 80 year old. Now 60 is the new 50.
The frogs are all gay?
It may be due to hormones in the food and water, I heard estrogen actually causes children to be taller. Doubt it's due to nutrition as that has detoriorated if anything. Probably also due to taller men breeding a lot more, which will only get worse until the average teenager can't fit through doors or cars.
Compared to say the 70s/80s/90s I think nutrition has probably improved a bit as in people aren't eating too little, here in Europe there's more laws now about what big food corps can put in the food thanks to all the noise people made about it during the mid 2000's. Some people certainly eat too much these days however what with all the landwhales waddling around.

Your comment reminds me about all the old roman and medieval buildings we've got here and how short the ceilings and door frames are, future generations will probably think we were all tiny too. Going into an old Tudor building feels like walking through a hobbit hole whilst castles have some very narrow and cramped rooms once you get away from the grand halls.

Yes at 6ft I am height mogged frequently. Some people follow nigga fashion and wear trainers with built-in lifts like Air Force 1's etc. I probably should've grown a bit more but I ate like 1200 calories a day throughout my childhood and teenage years due to the 'tism.
What sorts of foods did your parents cook for you? My Mum went all healthy eating mad in the 2000's due to Jamie Oliver's TV shows and cooked stuff that wasn't always tasty whilst everyone else would get to eat tasty food and bulk up for puberty. My Dad would go ape shit if he caught me snacking between meals.
Prolly having a fairer life.
incel trait :feelsugh:
Seemed like the zoomers exploded in height when they started coming of age. Around 2016-2017 I started feeling much shorter than I already was with these 2000 babies going 6'1 on average JFL as if life hadn't already sucked enough :feelsrope:
Yep, although where I live it started with later millennials. I'm about a foot taller than both my parents which I put down to better nutrition growing up, but once the zoomers came of age everything went off the charts and girls gravitated toward it.
Coincides with the rise of feminism. Zoomers are tall because their dads are tall, since the beginning of 21st century foids don't let anyone under 6ft bust inside their pussy like they used to. Before shit like your career and your manners mattered, now they don't give a damn and only pick good looking Chads. Who cares, if he dumps her then she'll leech off welfare, foids have too many safety nets and can't fail. Look at all those fucking single mothers roaming around.

Fuck those tall bastards, none of them are going to "protect" the foids or any of that cavemen bullshit everyone is talking about. None of them know how to fight and at first sign of danger they will all run away.
I can see this being a thing for zoomers, but I started noticing it over a decade ago and I'm a millennial in a town where these modern feminism trends didn't really hit until the mid 2010's. It's probably a multitude of factors at play. When I look at old family photos and videos (both mine and stuff online) you never saw this big of a jump back in previous generations.

Genetics genetics genetics.
Imagine being short zoomer like me. It's like a hell.
Must be brutal. I used to be short when I was in school, don't think I cracked 5ft until 14. I was the shortest in my year/grade and much of the year below and was bullied for it, walking the halls was like walking in a city full of skyscrapers. It was only after I left school that I managed to reach 5ft 11 in my late teens, but even girls are this height now.

Last edited:
5'8 it's OVER for me jfl

Whites are 5'9 on average without factoring any ethnics.

View attachment 601092
This t
This image takes all Non-Hispanic White-Americans, not just the ones aged 25 and younger, I'm pretty sure that the average is 200 cm (6'7) or something. I rarely see a toilet shorter than me in that age group. :blackpill:

I see 6'4 Zoomers say that they need, read that need, lift shoes because they're too short. If you're a Zoomer and you're below 6'7 it's over. If you're a Millennial like me and you're below 6'4 it's over. For Gen. X it's 6'

For Generation Alpha it will be 7', Zoomers will look like dwarfs when the iPad toddlers grow up, and then I'll be an old ant among these giants. :cryfeels:

This t
This image takes all Non-Hispanic White-Americans, not just the ones aged 25 and younger, I'm pretty sure that the average is 200 cm (6'7) or something. I rarely see a toilet shorter than me in that age group. :blackpill:
Yeah I think that's right, age group makes a big difference. All males includes everyone from 6.7ft zoomers to 4ft shrunken grandpas.

Last edited:
Yeah It's beyond over for me

If it's any consolation I've only ever seen one convincing trap in the wild, the rest just look like fruity men in drag. I don't think these men are getting as much attention in the real world as the news and social media make out.

I think in general people are looking younger than they used to, a 60 year old man from 50 years ago would look beat like a modern 80 year old. Now 60 is the new 50.

The frogs are all gay?

Compared to say the 70s/80s/90s I think nutrition has probably improved a bit as in people aren't eating too little, here in Europe there's more laws now about what big food corps can put in the food thanks to all the noise people made about it during the mid 2000's. Some people certainly eat too much these days however what with all the landwhales waddling around.

Your comment reminds me about all the old roman and medieval buildings we've got here and how short the ceilings and door frames are, future generations will probably think we were all tiny too. Going into an old Tudor building feels like walking through a hobbit hole whilst castles have some very narrow and cramped rooms once you get away from the grand halls.

What sorts of foods did your parents cook for you? My Mum went all healthy eating mad in the 2000's due to Jamie Oliver's TV shows and cooked stuff that wasn't always tasty whilst everyone else would get to eat tasty food and bulk up for puberty. My Dad would go ape shit if he caught me snacking between meals.

Yep, although where I live it started with later millennials. I'm about a foot taller than both my parents which I put down to better nutrition growing up, but once the zoomers came of age everything went off the charts and girls gravitated toward it.

I can see this being a thing for zoomers, but I started noticing it over a decade ago and I'm a millennial in a town where these modern feminism trends didn't really hit until the mid 2010's. It's probably a multitude of factors at play. When I look at old family photos and videos (both mine and stuff online) you never saw this big of a jump back in previous generations.

Must be brutal. I used to be short when I was in school, don't think I cracked 5ft until 14. I was the shortest in my year/grade and much of the year below and was bullied for it, walking the halls was like walking in a city full of skyscrapers. It was only after I left school that I managed to reach 5ft 11 in my late teens, but even girls are this height now.
Sainsbury's meal deal (sushi/sandwiches) after school, microwaveable burgers and hot dogs, sometimes curries etc. And that would be it. I rarely ate breakfast except for like a few shitty snack bars, and I wouldn't eat at school cause inkwell.

The frogs are all gay?

I thought you were white. You sound like an ethnicfag who took HGH.