Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People gaslight men / incels not because they don't want to be wrong or want to admit incels have it bad, they just hate men / incels.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
People gaslight you because they fucking hate you.

If you were a woman they'd agree with any dumb bullshit you said.

It's not complicated. They just hate men or at least non-chads.

If someone makes some pointless dumb shit an issue, what they're really saying is "I fucking hate you".

Last edited:
Normies gaslight everyone. It's part of their ranking posturing. But they are worse to obvious losers than they are to their own kind. For them they leave a way out. (Via acknowledging their rank) For us it's a deeper twist of the dagger.

They are a vicious group.

they usually have some axe to grind if they just kind of act like they expect you to wait forever to reach your goals, get any kind of relief or pleasure.

typical convo:
- i wish i could change my job / romantic / etc situation, it's been like this for many years
- stop whining, it'll happen, it's just not the right time for you, everyone has problems

even close ones act like you're supposed to just shut up for 35 years before you're allowed to complain, making it obvious they don't give a flying fuck

Looks are a cheatcode. I've seen people get into it over phone or text then meet up in person and totally act different.

People gaslight you because they fucking hate you.

If you were a woman they'd agree with any dumb bullshit you said.

It's not complicated. They just hate men or at least non-chads.

If someone makes some pointless dumb shit an issue, what they're really saying is "I fucking hate you".
People have no morals or principles if youre good looking you cant do wrong if youre ugly you cant do right.

they usually have some axe to grind if they just kind of act like they expect you to wait forever to reach your goals, get any kind of relief or pleasure.

typical convo:
- i wish i could change my job / romantic / etc situation, it's been like this for many years
- stop whining, it'll happen, it's just not the right time for you, everyone has problems

even close ones act like you're supposed to just shut up for 35 years before you're allowed to complain, making it obvious they don't give a flying fuck
And this is why hatred of society/people is justified.

Last edited:
It's a mix of the two IMO. They hate ugly low status men and they also don't want to admit inceldom is a legitimate thing or else their narratives would have to be all re-examined.

If they fought half as hard for incel issues as they do to murder babies, we would all be laid tomorrow.

Humans need a reset button, this experiment failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back