Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting people found the word incel and wont shut up

Thouxanchowder

Thouxanchowder

Greycel
incel and the incel community is scary because now its more more mainstream and people use the word without even knowing what it means and shit

let them fear us

incel and the incel community is scary because now its more more mainstream and people use the word without even knowing what it means and shit
And what's the difference between incel and other words? Normies use words all the time and they don't even know their meaning.

And what's the difference between incel and other words? Normies use words all the time and they don't even know their meaning.
yeah like pedophilia. they think liking 17 year olds who are finished puberty is pedophilia jfl

Whenever someone uses the word Incel as an insult I feel like punching them in the face tbh.

It is no different than virgin shaming, making fun of people just because they can't have sex is the same as making fun of someone for not being able to afford or eat food for whatever reason, but of course, we humans are all the same.

Just nuke this Godless, satan loving world already.

yeah like pedophilia. they think liking 17 year olds who are finished puberty is pedophilia jfl
Absolutely true. Also pychopathy: If many incels actually were psychopaths, they wouldn't be incels in the first place. Normies think that psychopaths are lunatics that sit in padded rooms and could (under no circumstance) pass as normal, but psychopaths are the polar opposite of that. If someone was a psychopath, a normie would follow/worship him and not shun him.
Whenever someone uses the word Incel as an insult I feel like punching them in the face tbh.

It is no different than virgin shaming, making fun of people just because they can't have sex is the same as making fun of someone for not being able to afford or eat food for whatever reason, but of course, we humans are all the same.

Just nuke this Godless, satan loving world already.

Last edited:
Shut up incel.

^ It's a pure insult now & not even used in context anymore.

It helps NPCs summarize their braindead views that HURR U MAD SO U NOT GET SEX OOK OOK SCREE. Any excuse for these stupid monkeys to throw their shit at us. No dignity (unlike our resident genetically modified gorilla, who has grace and dignity)

Incels are Meta now and chads and stacies can bully lonely virgins from the comfort of their own homes!

Yeah it's no surprise really they just take something they don't like and generalize it to mean anything bad. Hell virginity in general has already been an insult, so of course they do they same with "incel," not that far of a leap.

And of course this association reveals normies' obsession with sex and the value they place on attractiveness and sexual market value, while hypocritically projecting this attitude onto incels for being supposedly obsessed with sex, while we just want to partake in one of the basic human experiences that all of our ancestors have replicated themselves.

normies are willfully ignorant

In the US. Almost no one knows about inceldom and the blackpill in western Europe.

same for when they used the word autism as a blanket insult

normies never say anything useful so I just never talk to them it works very well :feelsokman:

I heard people use the word chad as if it means "confident, alpha". chad has nothing to do with personality, only has to do with looks.
incel for normies means "psychopath, school shooter, mass murderer"

It helps NPCs summarize their braindead views that HURR U MAD SO U NOT GET SEX OOK OOK SCREE. Any excuse for these stupid monkeys to throw their shit at us.
tbh
I heard people use the word chad as if it means "confident, alpha". chad has nothing to do with personality, only has to do with looks.
incel for normies means "psychopath, school shooter, mass murderer"
Agree but try telling the dumb normies that. They insist they know best.

incelincelincelincelincelincelincelincel

In my country, media(internet, TV, newspapers') term incel was never used or brought up.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying

I've never seen any of those cucks calling others "incel" IRL. And normally they manage to look even worse than us.
Caras que te chamam de incel na internet

It's just another phase in the evolution of language banter. It will pass and they will move on to another word eventually.

Bitch please, Japan has done sex at 13, what's so wrong about 17 year olds?
Not like Blond Bitches really matter in the grand scheme

it's just the latest tool in male shaming. despite soyciety saying that people; i.e. women, the only people who are automatically ascribed with humanity; should not be reduced to their sexuality, it is the go to for shaming and demeaning others. the morethings change, the more they stay the same.

Fortunately in my country nobody knows that word, and the imageboard culture is non-existent here