Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People feel bad for successful people that lose everything yet nobody cares about a NEET that never had anything being tossed out

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
People have sympathy for a success person losing everything yet they clown a NEET that had nothing being tossed onto the streets and left for dead because muh loser not contributing to society success people deserve to lose everything they have and suffer I never had the chance to prove my worth and I most likely never will NEETs are treated worse than murders

Last edited:
Should’ve done tiktok or youtube when it was popping off

Successful people have worked hard and sacrifice a lot for wealth (not in every case, but usually). That’s why it’s seen as a tragedy when those who actually worked hard for their wealth lose everything

Successful people have worked hard and sacrifice a lot for wealth (not in every case, but usually). That’s why it’s seen as a tragedy when those who actually worked hard for their wealth lose everything
No successful people are only successful because people in a position of power wanted them to succeed they was given the opportunity

No successful people are only successful because people in a position of power wanted them to succeed they was given the opportunity

Not everyone became successful because of that. Some people built up everything on their own

Not everyone became successful because of that. Some people built up everything on their own
No they didn’t somebody had to give them an opportunity to prove themself

It depends dude. I was on my way to success but i lacked connections and wasnt thinking properly.

Simply not true. If you build up your own company, you don’t need anyone to prove something to

Simply not true. If you build up your own company, you don’t need anyone to prove something to
You still need help running the company and getting it started