Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People don't want you because your life isn't set right, yet you need people to get your life set right

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I hate this so much, I wish I had a friend to help me get my full potential and become best bros for life but that'll never happen since people don't want to become friends with losers. I will never achieve my potential and gain friends because you NEED friends jfl. It's a gay ass cycle, if you're friendless after high school it's over tbh, noone will want to be your friend unless you're handsome.

I can relate. Nobody wants an ugly man as a friend.

If you're friendless after high school it's over tbh, noone will want to be your friend unless you're handsome.
Especially if you're high inhib and not NT

Friends are just temporary acquaintances that use you for what you have, or use you to make them feel superior.

Don't need friends to lifemog me

envious of men that can go anywhere and do whatever they want. :feelsbadman:

There are certain times in life where you're given social tolerance. When you are young, moving to a new environment or are in any other situation where you clearly wouldn't be able to know anyone, people will give you a chance to introduce yourself and make friends. If you miss these opportunities when you're young, you won't develop social skills, and you'll likely miss the later opportunities because of this. Beyond a certain age you won't get any more chances to meet new people if you aren't already in social circles. The most important part of a good social life is having a good start. If you start badly you'll be permanently behind everyone.

Find friends who enjoy you as a person, not to see you as a someone to be stepped on to elevate themselves. Unfortunately it's difficult to find not a quazi-psychopathic person anymore, but there is some good souls out there.

Sorry mate but even when you have your life set right women still try to find excuses to dislike you. I went out for a meal with two of my friends and one of their friends (a toilet) they brought along. It came up that I bought a new house and at another point that I got a pay rise from work. Anyway I discover some months later that this toilet they brought along was complaining to my friends after that I was 'acting like a salesman' when jfl I couldn't even beg for my own life. Point being if a toilet sees an ugly man with a good house, good car, good job etc. she won't be more attracted to him, she will still resent him and will want to take those resources and give them to Chad who can't bash two rocks together.
Also you don't need to rely on other people too much to have your life set right, you just need a fuck load of time

Last edited:
Friends are just temporary acquaintances that use you for what you have, or use you to make them feel superior.
for most suPAHMAns yeah this how friendships always go.Maybe with a blackpilled individual it's different.

I hate this vicious cycle bullshit. Just break the cycle bro! No maybe normies should be arrested for being faggots