Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People don't give a shit about their sons or brothers or any male relative. They only care about their daughter, sister, other female relatives, etc.

Genetically Doomed

Genetically Doomed

Humanity is really horrifying.
★★
I've read that not only is child neglect the most traumatic form of abuse and the most common, but neglect happens more to boys and so does physical abuse. Any kind of abuse that is primarily done by the parents happens more to boys.

there's this shirt i've seen in stores before. it says "yes i do have a beautiful daughter. i also have a gun, shovel & an alibi." why emphasize daughters? do they not give a shit about sons?

if a grown woman who is even married is attacked, you see comments that say "if this was my daughter, i'd be the one arrested and i'd have a murder charge" with thousands of likes (even if killing them was excessive for the crime), but nobody, i repeat nobody, ever says "if this was my son", even if the guy is a toddler. Hell, there's even people who say "this is somebody's daughter, this somebody's mother" but they never say "this is someone's son, this someone's dad".

and i'll tell y'all this: nobody would act homicidal if someone harmed their male relatives. they don't give a shit. People talk protectively about their SISTERS, more than people talk this way about their SON. I could take any man's brother right now and kill him, and he wouldn't give a shit. they only care about their sisters and daughters.

If only I met someone who was the opposite and was hostile towards even a woman who harmed a male relative. This doesn't happen.

Another example of how rampant the gynocentrism in our current soyciety is

unless he is CHAD