Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People don’t get on welfare because they’re lazy they do it because of the job market

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
People get on welfare because the job market is so unfair that they gotta do something to survive most welfare recipients would rather have a job then live off scraps from the government the issue is that nowdays entry level jobs have unreasonable expectations nevermind actual career jobs welfare is more a temporary solution than a long term solution

Just go apply janitor, they don’t have requirements for social skills or any skills

Wrong. Most people get on welfare cuz they are lazy shits and don't want to work. Just like my mother. You clearly have never seen anyone that was on welfare. They aren't disabled at all for the most part.

Wrong. Most people get on welfare cuz they are lazy shits and don't want to work. Just like my mother. You clearly have never seen anyone that was on welfare. They aren't disabled at all for the most part.
This, my dad always talk about paying more taxes for the lazy welfare havers lmao

That’s not why todays job market is not like the job market back when boomers were our age they could walk up to a job ask the employer if they’re hiring if he says yes then boom he got the job

just be leechmaxxed neet on 'merican welfare

„My mother is a lazy fuck and on welfare, that’s why i think, everybody else who is on welfare is a lazy fuck too“

Omega-IQ

McDonald's doesn't pay enough
It's still a good starter job for him to learn how to multitask and communicate on a job.

„My mother is a lazy fuck and on welfare, that’s why i think, everybody else who is on welfare is a lazy fuck too“

Omega-IQ
Most people on welfare are lazy fucks. Most if not all of them aren't disabled and can still function like a normal person.

Most people on welfare are lazy fucks. Most if not all of them aren't disabled and can still function like a normal person.
Do you understand that „being able to function like a normal person“ isn’t enough to be hired in a company nowadays

Do you understand that „being able to function like a normal person“ isn’t enough to be hired in a company nowadays
Then OP should get a job in fast food.

It's still a good starter job for him to learn how to multitask and communicate on a job.
It's a shitty job. Have you ever worked there? They make you wear a stupid outfit, and barely pay you to work with people that hate you, and call you in on your days off.

It's a shitty job. Have you ever worked there? They make you wear a stupid outfit, and barely pay you to work with people that hate you, and call you in on your days off.
Beggars cant be choosers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back