Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People criminally underrate masculinity when it comes to SMV

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
It's no coincidence that the two most feminine races rice and curries also have the lowest SMV. Pretty boy maxxing only works if you already fulfill a baseline of masculinity (which also differs by race, noodles have a lower standard of masculinity than white foids which is why Kpop fags are so popular among them), usually through height, frame and deep-set eyes. If you don't meet a foid's masculinity standard nothing else matters, she will never see you as a man even if you have the most aesthetically pleasing face on the planet.

I am pretty certain most incels lack raw masculinity and that is the primary cause of their inceldom. Be it by being short, the wrong race, having a feminine face, etc.

It's no coincidence that the two most feminine races rice and curries also have the lowest SMV. Pretty boy maxxing only works if you already fulfill a baseline of masculinity (which also differs by race, noodles have a lower standard of masculinity than white foids which is why Kpop fags are so popular among them), usually through height, frame and deep-set eyes. If you don't meet a foid's masculinity standard nothing else matters, she will never see you as a man even if you have the most aesthetically pleasing face on the planet.

I am pretty certain most incels lack raw masculinity and that is the primary cause of their inceldom. Be it by being short, the wrong race, having a feminine face, etc.
rices are most feminine but actually after them whites are most feminine
and by your logic black and polynesian should have highest smv

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

rices are most feminine but actually after them whites are most feminine
and by your logic black and polynesian should have highest smv

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
More masculine doesn't mean higher SMV, you just need to meet the minimum standard. And curries are definitely more feminine looking than whites.

More masculine doesn't mean higher SMV, you just need to meet the minimum standard. And curries are definitely more feminine looking than whites.
why ?
they are both caucasoid and curries have darker features
pale skin is seen as feminine and light features as blonde hair too

you vastly overrate JBW reason why white men are desired cause they dominated world

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo

tl;dr looks = perception of masculinity

why ?
They tend to have baby faces and generally lack a pronounced browridge and deep-set eyes.

aziz-ansari-laechelt-2.jpg

also germanics are most neotenous after east asians

They tend to have baby faces and generally lack a pronounced browridge and deep-set eyes.

aziz-ansari-laechelt-2.jpg
cherrypick
i can post knajjd face and results are same

tl;dr looks = perception of masculinity
Looks are the only thing that matters. There's nothing roasties despise more than a physically feminine man who acts masculine.

Just say it never began when you are born with a dick and wrong height etc

Looks are the only thing that matters. There's nothing roasties despise more than a physically feminine man who acts masculine.
ugly guy acting masculine = creepy serial killer
chad acting masculine = charismatic man

90% of the curries I've seen in real life (and I'm on a college campus) look like this.
ok do you think who has bigger smv masculine slavs or feminine east asians ?

Jfl at masculinity coping, prettyboys mog masculine copers, no foid simps for Mr Olympias but they do for white prettyboy, also apart from whites and rice no other race produces that cliche.

hmm... I am relatively masculine/ogre looking but my SMV is still through the floor, sometimes prettyboy features can be legit.

why ?

you vastly overrate JBW reason why white men are desired cause they dominated world

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
Because of height and frame imo, Indians have good jaws and bones but are small.

I agree with OP that masculinity together with height and frame is underrated here, those are the secondary sex characteristic and what makes a man.

Jfl at masculinity coping, prettyboys mog masculine copers, no foid simps for Mr Olympias but they do for white prettyboy, also apart from whites and rice no other race produces that cliche.
this men more simp for bobybuilders than foids

this men more simp for bobybuilders than foids
True asf, plus curries are not feminine also being ugly and weak doesn't mean being feminine, ricecels are feminine looking cos disproportionate neoteny and body hairlessness

True asf, plus curries are not feminine also being ugly and weak doesn't mean being feminine, ricecels are feminine looking cos disproportionate neoteny and body hairlessness
from most feminine to most masculine in my opnion

east asians>germanics>slavs>native americans>meds>curries>MENA>mestizos>polynesians>blacks

ok do you think who has bigger smv masculine slavs or feminine east asians ?
East Asians are the second lowest of all the major races, only SEAcels are even lower. Slavs are white just without the status so of course you guys mog :feelskek:

I never claimed more masculine means higher SMV. There's a minimum you need to meet and a goldilocks zone. But if you fall below the minimum threshold it's basically over.

Height is masculinity

East Asians are the second lowest of all the major races, only SEAcels are even lower. Slavs are white just without the status so of course you guys mog :feelskek:

I never claimed more masculine means higher SMV. There's a minimum you need to meet and a goldilocks zone. But if you fall below the minimum threshold it's basically over.
russian korean or ukrainian couples are more amwf than wmaf so your claim is disproved

from most feminine to most masculine in my opnion

east asians>germanics>slavs>native americans>meds>curries>MENA>mestizos>polynesians>blacks
In the caucasian sense of masculinity, meds, curries and menas are at the top, mestizos and blacks are exclusively american cliches, plus blacks don't even need smv to ascend in some places:lul:

In the caucasian sense of masculinity, meds, curries and menas are at the top, mestizos and blacks are exclusively american cliches, plus blacks don't even need smv to ascend in some places:lul:
do you think who is more masculine slavs or germanics ?

russian korean or ukrainian couples are more amwf than wmaf so your claim is disproved
Betabuxx. If you talk about amwf in Russia it's mainly central Asians and they are more masculine than East Asians.

Betabuxx. If you talk about amwf in Russia it's mainly central Asians and they are more masculine than East Asians.
no it's koreans not central asians

Stop coping, whites don't think of curries as masculine :feelsseriously:

There is a key difference between masculinity and feminity in the way that more feminity on females is always good but for a man to be atractive he needs facial symetry thats why i say whites are more atractive they have better symetry because too much feminity is bad for men but also too much masculinity will make you look like an ogre

That is a cope women despise masculinity especially in the modern age unless a woman wants a useful tool then a woman will want a masculine man. Women do not like opinionated men with their own personalities and perspective. in modern relationships, a man has to compromise who he is to be with a woman. Conformity is not masculinity and this is the main thing that a woman desires which is a conformist man. Asian men along with indian men tend to be more conforming than black or white men so they do better with women and marriage now than the past. No offense but the meme that asian and indian men do bad with relationships is so old and doesnt reflect the current time. Women love weak willed men which is why gen z girls like kpop so much. Indian women also almost never date interracially and tend to keep to their own so I dont get this notion that indian are big incels when their almost no indian incel youtube channels I can find or asian incel channels. All the channels that are TFL or incel on youtube are black men and white men because those are the majority of the incels in america, I am not disregarding that asian men and indian men arent incels but I am saying the stereotype that asian men and indian men are hated by women needs to end. The cultural zeitgeist has changed and the media doesnt see asian or indian men has bad in the media so women are more receptive of the thought of being with an asian or indian men. Only white men and black men are portrayed as bad in the media and hypermasculine which women are now taught to dislike. Women go with whatever is socially approved in society and masculinity is not approved of anymore.

do you think who is more masculine slavs or germanics ?
Slavs live eastwards but germanics can have those high cheekbones and sharp jawline hunter eyed looks which slavs desperately lack especially if you go eastwards so if your germanic chad grows a beard or tanns he can be more masculine, I'm talking about chads and chadlites here and not average guys

Stop coping, whites don't think of curries as masculine :feelsseriously:
Apart from east asians nobody is that obsessed with whites, noodlewhores and most white whores don't like heavily masculine features either unlike curries and menas who absolutely need to have those to be attractive

There is a key difference between masculinity and feminity in the way that more feminity on females is always good but for a man to be atractive he needs facial symetry thats why i say whites are more atractive they have better symetry because too much feminity is bad for men but also too much masculinity will make you look like an ogre
Yeah but too masculine is always better than too feminine.

Apart from east asians nobody is that obsessed with whites, noodlewhores and most white whores don't like heavily masculine features either unlike curries and menas who absolutely need to have those to be attractive
The average white female's masculinity threshold excludes like 90% of East Asians.

Facial symetry>masculinitu

The average white female's masculinity threshold excludes like 90% of East Asians.
Cope, your average tallfag northern chinese prettyboy would slay, maybe they're poorer so they don't end up in whitelands

That is a cope women despise masculinity especially in the modern age unless a woman wants a useful tool then a woman will want a masculine man. Women do not like opinionated men with their own personalities and perspective. in modern relationships, a man has to compromise who he is to be with a woman. Conformity is not masculinity and this is the main thing that a woman desires which is a conformist man. Asian men along with indian men tend to be more conforming than black or white men so they do better with women and marriage now than the past. No offense but the meme that asian and indian men do bad with relationships is so old and doesnt reflect the current time. Women love weak willed men which is why gen z girls like kpop so much. Indian women also almost never date interracially and tend to keep to their own so I dont get this notion that indian are big incels when their almost no indian incel youtube channels I can find or asian incel channels. All the channels that are TFL or incel on youtube are black men and white men because those are the majority of the incels in america, I am not disregarding that asian men and indian men arent incels but I am saying the stereotype that asian men and indian men are hated by women needs to end. The cultural zeitgeist has changed and the media doesnt see asian or indian men has bad in the media so women are more receptive of the thought of being with an asian or indian men. Only white men and black men are portrayed as bad in the media and hypermasculine which women are now taught to dislike. Women go with whatever is socially approved in society and masculinity is not approved of anymore.
Paragraphs mudda fugga! Do you speak it????

It's partially true. If masculinity was that important slavs,mongols,pakistanis, balkans and turks should have most SMV but it's not true

TLDR You need to be masculine good looking chad

Power and Dominance is the #1 factor foids consider when choosing with whom to mate.

So Height, Strength/Fitness/ Money/ Social Influence those are the things they look for in a Sex partner.