Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media People born in the late 80s/early 90s, I have a question about cartoons.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Was Grim & Evil/The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy really Cartoon Network's answer to Invader Zim?

I never really got to watch either, but the way people reflect on them nowadays is, Invader Zim was for emos, and Billy & Mandy was for goths. But I don't remember it that way. Invader Zim had the Hot Topic scene locked down. I never saw anybody wearing Billy & Mandy. Maybe it didn't exist, I dunno. But as far as I could observe, Billy & Mandy had no serious cred like that. Am I wrong? Did I miss it?

I found all of them shit

I never watched either of those cartoons. I was more into watching the Super Mario Super Show with Capt. Lou Albino or Ducktales.

I watched most episodes of Invader Zim but only few glimpses of Billy n Mandy as it was only on cable here. Anw, Not much idea what I was watching tbh ngl
@Wizard32 might have some insight to ur question

I watched bunch of cartoons but never those.

I never watched either of those cartoons. I was more into watching the Super Mario Super Show with Capt. Lou Albino or Ducktales.

You would've had to have been very young. Did you stop watching cartoons when the 2000s rolled around?

You would've had to have been very young. Did you stop watching cartoons when the 2000s rolled around?
I mostly stopped around the early 90s. I started watching anime a couple of years ago but not to any significant extent.

I mostly stopped around the early 90s. I started watching anime a couple of years ago but not to any significant extent.

Then what did you do for fun after the 90s?

Then what did you do for fun after the 90s?
I was mostly focused on games and studying. I naively thought good grades while having zero social skills and being ugly could still land me a good job lol