Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PEOPLE ASK ME HOW I AM DOING. VERY SUICIDAL

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
(in real life)

HALT DEIN DUMMES MAUL DU DRECKS BKA AGENT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (IN VIDEO GAME)

Food can be a great cope though.

People dont ask me that. Instead they point out how i am balding.

Just rape the stacy therapists in your mental ward just rape the meatholes in every hole you have nothing to lose now just rape them:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: (In a video game)
Incellallah :reeeeee::feelsokman:

Food can be a great cope though.
bro the food here is dogshit like.
Also they were talking shit to me because I came a bit later but that whore didn't say earlier that I need to be on time.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

bro the food here is dogshit like.
Also they were talking shit to me because I came a bit later but that whore didn't say earlier that I need to be on time.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I mean the food that you buy freely, not what's being given to you.

Nobody asks me how am I doing or how I am :feelsrope::feelsrope: