Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "People aren't having nearly as much sex as you think"

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Is a fucking lie, let me tell you over the past several weeks I've overheard the sex life of my sister and her bf and it's an almost daily occurrence. If it wasn't for the overhearing part then I'd be none the wiser to the frequency of it but it's been a real eye opener. Water is wet that people are fucking but holy shit.

Really makes you think about all the people from high school/college and other facets of life and what went on behind closed doors in their lives, all the sex they were having. Sex isn't just a twice a month affair but a daily routine for some :fuk:

ah just stop caring about other ppl troubles... to do that you need to lose yourself in something - try to create something

Yeah it's a megacope. Vast majority of men aren't incel and have sex at the very least on a semi-regular basis.

ah just stop caring about other ppl troubles... to do that you need to lose yourself in something - try to create something
Tried that but it turned out to be another cope which didn't last, and having sex practically waved in front of me has brought home how much I actually still want it.
Yeah it's a megacope. Vast majority of men aren't incel and have sex at the very least on a semi-regular basis.
It's like a secret world exists behind closed doors but we're not allowed to enter, a world where people's primal instincts come out. Some of the noises I've heard coming from my sisters room make it sound like a bunch of grunting and moaning cave people were in there.
:fuk:
jewish trickery they are roughly fucking each others in most sloppy kinky and perverse way at least 5 times a day (in video game)
There's been days when I've heard them fuck multiple times.

Last edited:
Even if they aren’t, they’re still getting laid with 4-5 girls a year who love and spend time with them.

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD FORCE THEIR DOORS LIKE CIA AND START JERKING OFF IN FRONT OF THEM (IN VIDEO GAME)
How was jail? I don't want to end up in there too.
Even if they aren’t, they’re still getting laid with 4-5 girls a year who love and spend time with them.
Yep, can't imagine what that'd be like having a girl who'd want to spend time with you even if you weren't fucking every day. Think how good your mood would be and how much energy you'd have all the time, you'd be flooded with feel good hormones.

I experience what u experience but it’s with my brother and his gf. They’re both gone for a bit though

10 times a week is bare minimum for couples that are young with healthy libido. For older couples it's around 4 times a week minimum.

I HAVE BEEN ONLY AT PSYCH WARD BUT NEVER PRISON (IN VIDEO GAME)
Voluntarily or did they send people to come and collect you?
I experience what u experience but it’s with my brother and his gf. They’re both gone for a bit though
Do you have any links to your threads on this subject? Also how did your brother manage to get a gf but not you? With sisters it's a bit different as they have boobs and holes but brothers probably don't look all that dissimilar to you.
10 times a week is bare minimum for couples that are young with healthy libido. For older couples it's around 4 times a week minimum.
That sounds about right, only thing stopping them is usually work or class commitments unless they've been doing it elsewhere too.

My sister never had a bf. I don't even know if she ever kissed.

I probably would be too much of a pussy to do it myself (I don't even have a sister), but wouldn't it be gigabased and muslim-pilled if you would tell your whore sister to stop having sex under your roof and kicking the bf out? And then tell them they have to get married first.

I probably would be too much of a pussy to do it myself (I don't even have a sister), but wouldn't it be gigabased and muslim-pilled if you would tell your whore sister to stop having sex under your roof and kicking the bf out? And then tell them they have to get married first.
Sexhavers should be fed to wild predators, tbh. (in The Lion King)

Voluntarily or did they send people to come and collect you?

Do you have any links to your threads on this subject? Also how did your brother manage to get a gf but not you? With sisters it's a bit different as they have boobs and holes but brothers probably don't look all that dissimilar to you.

That sounds about right, only thing stopping them is usually work or class commitments unless they've been doing it elsewhere too.
He’s white, i’m a mexican and been outcasted from the family

I AM TRIPLE SCHIZOPHRENIA PARANOIDAL ACCUSED OF BEATING DRUG POSESSION AND DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE OF MATERIAL AND THEY SENT FUCKING WHORES TO PRISON ME BUT I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH INSANITY AND THEY CAN ALL SUCK MY LONG VAMPYR INSIDE SNOUT FROM MOUTH TO ASS AND REVERSE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Dam Sneir, anything of note happened during your stay in the mental hospital?
My sister never had a bf. I don't even know if she ever kissed.
Does she have any friends or ever go out? Maybe she's had secret hookups.
I've told my parents since it's their house but they've given her the talk and green light. My bluepilled Mum thinks she must of done something wrong with me and my brother since we're both kissless virgins and have never brought a foid home, she wants at least one of her kids to have normal relationships. She can't see or accept that we're just ugly and unwanted and my sister is only getting laid due to being a foid.
Sexhavers should be fed to wild predators, tbh. (in The Lion King)
:yes:

yes i think that I have been fucking the walls without condom imagining it is a whore (in video game)
Based, I hope some foid cleaner had to clean the coom up (in video game).

She has friends and frequently go out. Her friends have boyfriends, but she doesn't
She probably hooks up but keeps that life separate from her home life, prepare for a shock one day.

She probably hooks up but keeps that life separate from her home life, prepare for a shock one day.
I see as inevitably the day she will introduce us her boyfriend :fuk: , but I am surprised this didn't happened yet

If you go by research data, nearly half of young men are either occasional sex or virgins. TBH the amount of statistically reported virgins in young men is too high. Realistically, it shouldn't even be up to 20%, yet stats from recent years have shown it could be nearly double that

This doesn't go without saying that most people regularly have sex. But it's not a significant majority, it's like 55/45 or 60/40. Unless there's something else, but we can't see through walls to know exactly who does and who doesn't do it regularly

Last edited:
No shit couples are having lots of sex, especially new ones that are still in the honeymoon phase.

Lies when I was younger my older cousin was kinda staying house to house. On the weekends when I wasn’t home he would fuck witches in my bed. I once walked in on him talking to one on the sofa. Also my room used ti stink because of it:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
you should have put fesikh on his bed