Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People are selfish

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I've noticed some people live with the realization that they will never be important to anyone, ever.

Imagine you write dogshit in one post and tons on the other, the other one gets views you think people care about you but they don't come on this post.

You start to realize the extent to which we're selfish. I always knew we're selfish this way but never really realized it was to this extent.

People really just steal your ideas, we all stole the english language from someone years ago, we stole latin, we stole many other languages, we stole numerics. Some languages we banned and some people we killed.

You and I are here right here right now to examine our own selfishness the extent to which we are selfish.

I was seeing this guy's post the other day, name will be anonymous and one of his posts got many views some K(s) and his other post only 100.

Do you see the point I'm making like this guy makes good content let's be real and when you see people are actually keen on learning something and don't care about him, just made me sad and probably makes you sad reading this.

No one cares about you.

People only care about what you did, what you make of your situation, people just care about your accomplishments and what you said or what you pretend to say or what you pretend to be or what you claim to be.

No one really cares about anyone other than themselves. We just steal ideas and assets and skills and languages and so on from others.

Meatgrinder planet called the earth

dont care dont give a fuck

No one cares about you.
But we do care about you. We lice a d will always support you.

Just don't ask us to do anything for you. Because why would we. :soy::soy::soy:

But we do care about you. We lice a d will always support you.

Just don't ask us to do anything for you. Because why would we. :soy::soy::soy:
Is always supporting me caring for me?

There's always someone willing to listen, maybe it's not that guy, it's some other guy who's really interesting in this and wants to hear this. Someone like myself, I wish I thought this way earlier in life honestly. Sad to see you didn't find anything interesting or meaningful whatsoever.

That is not important to me. That sentiment does me no service.

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Do you understand?
It does. You clicking on my post gives you a service.

In this case, joy from trying to make me weep or what have you that's not gonna happen, thing's aren't that simple.

What will happen and this is inevitable right here, what will happen is you getting ignored :feelsLSD:

Open le ignore list kek

I've noticed some people live with the realization that they will never be important to anyone, ever.
I'm impotent!
Imagine you write dogshit in one post and tons on the other, the other one gets views you think people care about you but they don't come on this post.
That's because of all the children here
You start to realize the extent to which we're selfish. I always knew we're selfish this way but never really realized it was to this extent.
I am not shellfish! I am not a clam or mussel!
People really just steal your ideas, we all stole the english language from someone years ago, we stole latin, we stole many other languages, we stole numerics. Some languages we banned and some people we killed.
Who's this "we" you speak of? I dindu muffin!
You and I are here right here right now to examine our own selfishness the extent to which we are selfish.

I was seeing this guy's post the other day, name will be anonymous and one of his posts got many views some K(s) and his other post only 100.

Do you see the point I'm making like this guy makes good content let's be real and when you see people are actually keen on learning something and don't care about him, just made me sad and probably makes you sad reading this.

No one cares about you.
See my post called yoyo
(You are on you're own! (
People only care about what you did, what you make of your situation, people just care about your accomplishments and what you said or what you pretend to say or what you pretend to be or what you claim to be.

No one really cares about anyone other than themselves. We just steal ideas and assets and skills and languages and so on from others.
More of this "we steal" shit!:dab: are you a jew? If not, then you didn't steal shit!

People only care about themselves but then expect others to care about them. People will drive you to suicide but then expect you not to kill them in return.

No one cares about you.

Water is h2o.

If you say "people are selfish" or "they don't care about me" that means you have a victim-leech mentality. Deep down you don't care either about other people if you have no benefits to gain. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Water is h2o.

If you say "people are selfish" or "they don't care about me" that means you have a victim-leech mentality. Deep down you don't care either about other people if you have no benefits to gain. :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back