Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are only good people to people with looks

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : kind of a water thread but people truly only care for you as a human if you’re very attractive. Sympathy,kindness,respect , love and acceptance all only go as far as the level of looks you possess

Maybe if you touch grass and take cold showers then women will like you?

Title : kind of a water thread but people truly only care for you as a human if you’re very attractive. Sympathy,kindness,respect , love and acceptance all only go as far as the level of looks you possess
Water. And good looks has to do with race. So people are inherently racist towards chinks, even our own women and even us guys (myself included) to an extent because of this lookism rule. I try to hate myself as little as possible but ultimately just like for any other living entity its instinct

Money too. If you have money, people will kiss your ass and want to make you happy. They'll want to be friends with you or be associated with you in some way.

Maybe if you touch grass and take cold showers then women will like you?
And get a haircut and be confident. Women can aleays detect confidence with their personality detectors thats how jeremy meeks got so popular

And get a haircut and be confident. Women can aleays detect confidence with their personality detectors thats how jeremy meeks got so popular
Exactly!

Applies here too. People with good looking avis get better treatment.