Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People are incapable of feeling empathy for us

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
It is in human's biology to despise those outside of the tribe and to view them as weak beings that must be eradicated.

I disagree. The "Tribe" mentality is a big cope. If you look at human behaviour, it is the individual first, then the tribe and so on.

Tribalism 101: We can thank the human race's social ability to distinguish itself using base level identification techniques.

A viable method for survival in the wild when at risk of being killed if not social, yet this simple adaptation in human evolution has caused so much pain and suffering that it has become less of a joke and more sad pewpew.

Well then why do men feel empathy for women?

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth"

Men are biologically wired to feel empathy for women and to care, protect, and provide for them.

Ultimately it's for reproduction.

Well, you see, back then (and this has gone on till this very day but in primitive countries) most men would rape the female members of the opposing tribe in Minecraft and kill all the men in Minecraft. Now, why didn't they just slaughter all the females in Minecraft too?

The answer: Men are biologically inclined to be attracted to females, even if that female is outside of their tribe. The primary goal for men is to reproduce, even in spite of their social hardwiring pewpew.

thats how i view normans
But not just normies my friend, the entirety of the cosmos should be eradicated. Destroyed. The human race's greed and lust for luxury is already killing the very planet we inhabit. Modern society and civilization is founded upon lies, and sustained through brainwashing. Idiocy is the norm, and promoted by the media and government.
Our TRUE spiritual senses and traditions are lost, obscure or shunned, ensuring we stay lobotomized. On top of all this, people who see through the bullshit are shunned at best (Incels are an example), exterminated at worse. The situation of humanity will only continue to devolve, but the destruction of the cosmos will stop all of this. It will return us to freedom, to essence, to formlessness, to divinity. No one shall ever have to suffer in a doomed and oblivious world.

A beautiful woman who looks fertile and youthful gets empathy from men because their protective instinct and urge to reproduce kicks in. Nobody besides other holes has any empathy with a toothless, ugly old crackhead woman that just yells at people.

It's always the ugly and the bitter who need empathy the most but never receive it.

Stupid shit 'musicians' like Billie Ellis or whatever the fuck her name is get tons of empathy because she fulfills those criteria. That's my theory.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Few days without seeing you. Had a fun weekend slaying?
I was on vacations with my family in my grandmas house and she doesnt have internet and I run out of data and I didnt want to buy more because then I would have just spent the whole day watching my phone

Brutal Avi tbh

Getting empathy is nothing.
If you get acknowledged by intellectually honest people (which is few) it means fuck all.
Them understanding where youre coming from won't make them fuck you

A beautiful woman who looks fertile and youthful gets empathy from men because their protective instinct and urge to reproduce kicks in. Nobody besides other holes has any empathy with a toothless, ugly old crackhead woman that just yells at people.

It's always the ugly and the bitter who need empathy the most but never receive it.

Stupid shit 'musicians' like Billie Ellis or whatever the fuck her name is get tons of empathy because she fulfills those criteria. That's my theory.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
yeah same with good looking men.

essentially humans are not wired to be empathetic the proper way

Your avatar and your "pewpew" always give me a warm feeling in my heart. Thank you.
No problem brocel
Tumblr pozbnhrW2P1th206io2 500

pewpew