Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion “People are generally where they belong”

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I remember a long time ago when there was a discussion about incels on wizchan (wizchan is virulently anti incel), some wizzie said he used to sympathize with incels and blackpill but he realized that most people are where they’re at in life for a reason, that he rather liked keeping to himself and avoiding the clashing egos of the normgroid social world and this was probably why he was alone. And he was able to accept that it was for the better.

When I read this, I thought this was some chicken and egg shit. In my youth I was very social and outgoing, but my subhuman appearances prevented me from having social success and I was forced to become a recluse.

Do you think this wizzie’s wisdom is true? I think this might be the reason so many tallfags and other normie tier guys on here choose to be incels. I think they are drawn to blackpill spaces because they like to be contrarian and feel victimized, but really they enjoy being alone and that’s why they don’t actually try to ascend with the foids who want to have sex with them (and then blame it on being non NT or whatever jfl).

I don't know tbh, it could be that its deeply ingrained in their brains because they didn't learned to socialize in formative years. What I do know that many people love to be sad or in shits, they always focus only on the bad things, like the liberals and SJWs in the west.

We belong to incel forums

Do you think this wizzie’s wisdom is true?
Yes I do. Our genetic inheritance determines where we find ourselves in life. Social and economic mobility is a lie.

Their fear of rejection or being betrayed is far greater than their fear of loneliness, so these pussies will make up bullshit excuses on why they can't get a foid, to avoid confronting their greatest fears.

I don't know tbh, it could be that its deeply ingrained in their brains because they didn't learned to socialize in formative years. What I do know that many people love to be sad or in shits, they always focus only on the bad things, like the liberals and SJWs in the west.
I don't trust people anymore.
looking rick grimes GIF

I remember a long time ago when there was a discussion about incels on wizchan (wizchan is virulently anti incel), some wizzie said he used to sympathize with incels and blackpill but he realized that most people are where they’re at in life for a reason, that he rather liked keeping to himself and avoiding the clashing egos of the normgroid social world and this was probably why he was alone. And he was able to accept that it was for the better.

When I read this, I thought this was some chicken and egg shit. In my youth I was very social and outgoing, but my subhuman appearances prevented me from having social success and I was forced to become a recluse.

Do you think this wizzie’s wisdom is true? I think this might be the reason so many tallfags and other normie tier guys on here choose to be incels. I think they are drawn to blackpill spaces because they like to be contrarian and feel victimized, but really they enjoy being alone and that’s why they don’t actually try to ascend with the foids who want to have sex with them (and then blame it on being non NT or whatever jfl).
Most likely a heavy cope

Most humans are sociable, they love talking. Incels don't have the opportunity for any real social life, so they wonder why why are lonely, and get used to this loneliness. It becomes their new normal.

It's more comfortable for them to be lonely now, but that's now how they started. Unless he was autistic, Cope to make it seem like he wasn't forced out of society.

I think this is true only for incels that never tried dating and/or youngcels. I and many others here have seen people we mog with girlfriends. Why is that? I don't know. Sometimes random and unlikely things happen.

But saying that people are generally where they belong is the just world fallacy.

I don't trust people anymore.
looking rick grimes GIF
Same, I usually analyze everything what people say to me because often they hide insults or provocations in their talks.

No evil people deserve our fate (chads and Stacy’s) us good guys deserve unlimited sex and money

Cope. Every tinder match ended up ghosting me.

JFL I saw Andrew Tate talk about this

View: https://youtu.be/d6TL-Z85mx8

I don't disagree but the rules of the game are not the same for everyone, it's much more difficult/harder for some people

Also