Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are far too egotistical

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Do people not realize what the hell they are when they are bragging about everything In their insignificant little lives?

You’re literally just a sack of bones, flesh and organs that eats, drinks, shits, gets horny, creates more flesh bags, ( If you’re lucky ) Talks a lot, and then dies.

Why can’t people just see that they are just as worthless as the snail in the creek? Everybody should be humble and know their place. But privilege brings out the worst in people.

Last edited:
Do people not realize what the hell they are when they are bragging about everything In their insignificant little lives?

You’re literally just a sack of bones, flesh and organs that eats, drinks, shits, gets horny, creates more flesh bags, ( If you’re lucky ) Talks a lot, and then dies.

Why can’t people just see that they are just as worthless as the snail in the creek? Everybody should be humble and know their place. But privilege brings out the worst in people.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Big brain post I'm still wondering why I'm still alive, in fact, how a creature like me could have come into this world, well, my suicide date is already planned anyways. life have no meaning and exceptional people exist and have existed yeah but the majority of us are just useless.