Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are calling Eren Yeager an incel after the ending of Attack on Titan (HURR DURR spoilers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
So to sum it all up
>Eren went on a genocidal bombing run across the world after unlocking the true potential of the titan powers
>Eren then he let himself be killed in order to seal away the Titan power for good
>Beforehand, he antagonized Mikasa because of his plan depending on being killed by her specifically
>Due to the nature of Titan powers, he's also able to to talk to Armin in a dimension outside of time/space and admitted to Armin he was in love with Mikasa
>Eren cried to Armin because he wasn't thrilled with the idea of Mikasa being with another man after she moved on
>Somehow, in the eyes of AoT fandom, this makes Eren an Incel and they're mad because they think that the whole plot was just an incel killing spree
:reeeeee:

Eren might not be an incel. But he def is not one of the best written characters. :feelskek:

@erenyeager Thoughts?

>a girl being a willing slave to you
>several other girls showing interest in you
>incel
People really dont know definitions nowdays

if you don't want your girlfriend to be fucked by other guys you're an incel

also as soon as he calms down from the initial shock of knowing mikasa's pussy is going to be fucked hard by other men hes like "Well, I truly just want her to be happy in the end... I did all of this for her..." so I don't know what else one would expect

>incel
incel just means person they don't like these days.
Soon they will call politicians they hate as incels, even if they are married and have kids.

Soon they will call politicians they hate as incels, even if they are married and have kids.
Oh, they've been doing that for awhile now.

This is the state of discussion about anything in the 21st century

It's too hard to actually think about what you are saying just shit out some buzzword soup and other retards will feed you likes and attention

@erenyeager your name curse continues.

So to sum it all up
>Eren went on a genocidal bombing run across the world after unlocking the true potential of the titan powers
>Eren then he let himself be killed in order to seal away the Titan power for good
>Beforehand, he antagonized Mikasa because of his plan depending on being killed by her specifically
>Due to the nature of Titan powers, he's also able to to talk to Armin in a dimension outside of time/space and admitted to Armin he was in love with Mikasa
>Eren cried to Armin because he wasn't thrilled with the idea of Mikasa being with another man after she moved on
>Somehow, in the eyes of AoT fandom, this makes Eren an Incel and they're mad because they think that the whole plot was just an incel killing spree
:reeeeee:
Eren might not be an incel. But he def is not one of the best written characters. :feelskek: View attachment 432963
@erenyeager Thoughts?
>incel

also as soon as he calms down from the initial shock of knowing mikasa's pussy is going to be fucked hard by other men hes like "Well, I truly just want her to be happy in the end... I did all of this for her..." so I don't know what else one would expect
lol lmao he is meme tier retard haha

wouldn't be surprised. already retards were calling Matt Gaetz incel
shit anime
@Tenshi
This is the state of discussion about anything in the 21st century

It's too hard to actually think about what you are saying just shit out some buzzword soup and other retards will feed you likes and attention
@erenyeager your name curse continues.

Guys should I just read the manga since there's a 99% chance that I'll get spoiled before Season 4 part 2?

@Tenshi

Guys should I just read the manga since there's a 99% chance that I'll get spoiled before Season 4 part 2?
Just drop the show tbh you will be disappointed either way

@erenyeager Plz explain.

@Tenshi

Idk I haven't read the manga either I just read the final chapter after it was posted here

I never watched AoT, but this doesn't surprise me. "Incel" is the new buzz word normies like to throw at anyone they disagree with, to paint them in a negative light. Normies are brain dead.

Just drop the show tbh you will be disappointed either way
Even if the ending does suck, I would never drop AoT. Dropping it would be retarded because I’d get spoiled either way and I‘ve put so many hours into the anime already. I would rather experience it for myself and make my own judgements on it but I hope it’s not as bad as you‘ve been saying tbh :feelscry:
Idk I haven't read the manga either I just read the final chapter after it was posted here
Some nigga posted it here? Kek
I see, I’ll read the manga then

@Tenshi

:waitwhat:

tbf every politician in USA probably in the west in general must worship Israel or risk being fucked by bad media coverage and no campaign shekels
Politicians willing to sell themselves out for shekles also shows they're not good.

AoT is a cuck anime anyway. All the male characters are huhwhite while the main girl is Japanese. What has the world come to where even anime waifus are white cocku onry :feelsrope:

I still haven't finished reason 4 part 1. (PART ONE !? FUUUUKK).

but the manga is Waaaay better than the last anime season.

in fact the final season adaption killed my interest in the stroy lmao. Fook Crappa .

Who the fuck wrote this shit I'm glad Etika did not live to see this shit he would probably sui himself if he had seen this. Honestly none of this shit makes a slightest amount of sense the fuck is even going on what a fucking shitty ending the whole arc is fucking trash they put too much fucking magic into this shit fucking space dimensions what the fuck is this bullshit.

AoT is a cuck anime anyway. All the male characters are huhwhite while the main girl is Japanese. What has the world come to where even anime waifus are white cocku onry :feelsrope:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

mikasa's pussy is going to be fucked hard by other men
Mikasa is a 2D woman, she is pure and died pure because she couldn't get Eren.

I saw this ending since the whole emo arc started, didn’t expect it to be this bland though.

@Tenshi

Yes. I got spoiled and then just decided to read the manga so I probably should have just saved myself the trouble and read the manga.
I still haven't finished reason 4 part 1. (PART ONE !? FUUUUKK).

but the manga is Waaaay better than the last anime season.

in fact the final season adaption killed my interest in the stroy lmao. Fook Crappa .
The CGI during the assault on Liberio absolutely killed the hype. It's amazing how jarring it was.

Incel = involuntarily celibate
It has nothing to do with being a mass murderer.

That kind of thinking will only lead to incels being even more discriminated

The CGI during the assault on Liberio absolutely killed the hype. It's amazing how jarring it was.
It's all too quicked paced and anti-climatic. The worst part of if all was how they skimmed and skipped through so much shit. They were faster than a Flash while doin it too. Willy woonka death was so impactful during manga.

might have been one of the worst endings to a show i've ever seen, it's in the top 10 at least. Erens plan made no fucking sense.

Yes. I got spoiled and then just decided to read the manga so I probably should have just saved myself the trouble and read the manga.
I see. Thanks for the input bhai. Definitely going to try to finish where the anime left off when I muster enough willpower

Also thanks for not spoiling :feelscomfy:
While I agree that animated titans mog CGI titans to self harm (who doesn't lol), when I season 4 part 1, this time with my sister, the Eren vs. Liberio fight was so fucking hype that the CGI didn't even really matter. But when I look at how incredible the previous seasons' animation was, I can't help but wish WIT did the final season instead of handing it off to MAPPA. No other studio could top the amount of passion that WIT had for AoT. I mean look at this. The animators were literally trying to one up each other at who could make the sexiest looking fights, 3DMG scenes, etc.

View: https://youtu.be/QNTtS37Lzqc

I think the real difference is that for every shot of a janky looking colossal titan, we got moments like this:

View: https://youtu.be/CeLvx_1FBdk?t=39

or this:

View: https://youtu.be/BbMZg_gYIb0?t=46

And we kind of didn't get anything like this at all in the final season. One of my favorite fights previously was Eren vs Reiner's striker vs grappler fight because I thought it was absolutely cool to see such subtle details being put into the techniques being used in a martial arts brawl between giants and there's just no way anything like this could have been achieved with the 3D models that MAPPA used. A lot of subtle details and expression is lost when you rely on the rigid 3D models, meaning the titans can just look kind of lifeless at times. All you need to do is compare the Marley scenes to the original release trailer just to see how good this could have looked :feels:

View: https://youtu.be/M_OauHnAFc8

I absolutely understand why there was far more cgus with titans being one of the hardest things to animate especially on a tight schedule, but I do feel that from a purely animation standpoint there wasn't that holy shit moment that we used to get. Instead of taking the original source material and enhancing it it feels like we got just the exact right amounts needed to not detract from it. I am not unhappy with the work MAPPA did at all (cope) but I would be absolutely lying if I didn't miss the draw dropping sequences studio WIT provided that elevated Isayama's work to a whole new level, and I know that that is because the production schedule that was given just did not allow them to go above and beyond but part of me wishes that they did have more time to continue that same quality. As it stands I feel like the final season and the moments that defined it was not carried by the adaptation but how fucking great the story of AoT was in the first place and honestly if that's the biggest negative I can think of, that ain't too bad

Also I don't think my sister even noticed that the titans were CGI lol

Last edited:
The ending basically reiterated the darktriadpill; Ymir fritz loves a king that killed her family in front of her and raped her. Mikasa loves a massmurder, with psychopathic tendencies.

I think the author wrote himself into a corner and didn’t really know how to end it or explain anything.

I see. Thanks for the input bhai. Definitely going to try to finish where the anime left off when I muster enough willpower

Also thanks for not spoiling :feelscomfy:

While I agree that animated titans mog CGI titans to self harm (who doesn't lol), when I season 4 part 1, this time with my sister, the Eren vs. Liberio fight was so fucking hype that the CGI didn't even really matter. But when I look at how incredible the previous seasons' animation was, I can't help but wish WIT did the final season instead of handing it off to MAPPA. No other studio could top the amount of passion that WIT had for AoT. I mean look at this. The animators were literally trying to one up each other at who could make the sexiest looking fights, 3DMG scenes, etc.

View: https://youtu.be/QNTtS37Lzqc

I think the real difference is that for every shot of a janky looking colossal titan, we got moments like this:

View: https://youtu.be/CeLvx_1FBdk?t=39

or this:

View: https://youtu.be/BbMZg_gYIb0?t=46

And we kind of didn't get anything like this at all in the final season. One of my favorite fights previously was Eren vs Reiner's striker vs grappler fight because I thought it was absolutely cool to see such subtle details being put into the techniques being used in a martial arts brawl between giants and there's just no way anything like this could have been achieved with the 3D models that MAPPA used. A lot of subtle details and expression is lost when you rely on the rigid 3D models, meaning the titans can just look kind of lifeless at times. All you need to do is compare the Marley scenes to the original release trailer just to see how good this could have looked :feels:

View: https://youtu.be/M_OauHnAFc8

I absolutely understand why there was far more cgus with titans being one of the hardest things to animate especially on a tight schedule, but I do feel that from a purely animation standpoint there wasn't that holy shit moment that we used to get. Instead of taking the original source material and enhancing it it feels like we got just the exact right amounts needed to not detract from it. I am not unhappy with the work MAPPA did at all (cope) but I would be absolutely lying if I didn't miss the draw dropping sequences studio WIT provided that elevated Isayama's work to a whole new level, and I know that that is because the production schedule that was given just did not allow them to go above and beyond but part of me wishes that they did have more time to continue that same quality. As it stands I feel like the final season and the moments that defined it was not carried by the adaptation but how fucking great the story of AoT was in the first place and honestly if that's the biggest negative I can think of, that ain't too bad

Also I don't think my sister even noticed that the titans were CGI lol

The CGI for the Titans in the first episode with the exception of Zeke looked amazing. I didn’t even realize the Jaw and Colossal were CGI at first. The season did still turn out good but my I was perplexed when I saw the stiff cgi in liberio, especially when the scouts arrived. They didn’t have enough time to prepare for this so I guess it’s CGI or nothing though. Curious to see what happens next season

I never watched AoT, why is mikasa getting other men?

Incel = involuntarily celibate
It has nothing to do with being a mass murderer.

That kind of thinking will only lead to incels being even more discriminated

He just like me fr

The entire concept of the anime fell on its head once it was revealed that humans could be titans.

If it stayed to a simple concept where it was just humans vs titans with eren being the only one who could titan shift, then it would have been far better off.

The author basically had no idea what the fuck to do, and as a result, each season got progressively worse.