Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People are ashamed to wear glasses

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I just found out my brother and one friend wear glasses when they drive. That means 99% of the time they dont wear it because they are ashamed to be seen with them. They dont care if they have badsight, they literally would rather have strained vision than to wear something on your face that screams "i am a genetic failure". They literally only wear it in the most importan situation which is on the road. Makes me kinda feel proud that im strong enough to wear it all the time without regard for others opinions.

But i still do hate that genetics fucked me over from having a normal life. I despise my gay glasses and wish i could see normally.

truecel trait: wearing glasses

It’s not just because it makes me look bad to wear glasses but I find it irritating to wear them in general

Just wear contacts bro. :forcedsmile:

When foids wear it, it increases their SMV.

Just wear contacts bro. :forcedsmile:
Contacts stress your eyes you would know if you ever wore them daily.

truecel trait: wearing glasses
I wear glasses all the time. But I already know it makes me look ugly and nerdy. It's just that I look even more ugly without that frame on my face distracting people

Panda

glasses are zero problem for girls

Over If you Care about Others opinions about you

I don’t care about that. I like glasses and fortunately they fit very well on my face (it’s a bullshit I know, cause I’m ugly lol)

Ashamed to wear glasses -> infeirority complex

Cope. Women love glasses wearing nerdy looking guys.

I like wearing my glasses because they hide my zombie eyes
But I admit wearing glasses is the opposite of thugmaxxing, you always look like a dork

Glasses make everyone look uglier and weaker.

Cope. Women love glasses wearing nerdy looking guys.
View attachment 569419
if anything, the glasses in this pic make the guy look more retarded. the only reason he looks good is because of his chad facial features. i wear glasses and they're the bane of my existence and contact lenses are too expensive to get regularly.
thinking of saving up for a lasik operation in a few years, hopefully they dont botch it and make me permablind

I'm supposed to wear glasses but I don't and I get migranes.

I look much better with glasses.