Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People always say dress better. Ok but i have one question!

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What the fuck is this fashion even all about?

I don't understand any of it. What can you wear and what not, which colours match and which don't etc.
Im pretty retarded when it comes to fashion because i just wear what's comfortable to me. How can normies be so involved in this shit?

Can someone plz explain it to me?

Basically Wear designer brands. People will judge you a bit differently

grayjedi90 said:
What the fuck is this fashion even all about?

I don't understand any of it. What can you wear and what not, which colours match and which don't etc.
Im pretty retarded when it comes to fashion because i just wear what's comfortable to me. How can normies be so involved in this shit?

Can someone plz explain it to me?

Study male models and fashion youtubers, find clothes you enjoy the look of and imagine them paired together. I always do this to make my own style that is mainstream yet not overused.

No need to overcomplicate things. Just sit down in a mall and watch what the young people wear. Copy their style. That way you won't be very unique but you will fit in and people will find you more sensible.