Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pentagon developing microchip that detects Covid 19

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/wakethesheepnow/status/1425075863922556938?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1425181292329644035%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fblackpill.club%2Fblackpill%2Findex.php%3Fthreads%2Fvaccines-will-not-stop-the-pandemic.15399%2Fpage-2

Revelation 13 KJV

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 6

King James Version

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The crown/corona thing is already fairly known, but there's more:

The Greek word for "bow" is "toxon", from which the modern word "toxin" is derived. So the first horseman has a "corona" and brings a "toxin" (vaccine?)! the white horse might be a reference to the medical class, which dresses in white.

Also, in Revelation 18:23, it says that by sorceries all nations were deceived:

Revelation 18

King James Version

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

The Greek word for sorcery is "pharmakeia", from which "pharmacy" comes from.

Believe the bible yet?

Please accept Jesus and his Blood sacrifice for your behalf and get saved today.

Aren't the soys on reddit celebrating that covid is over? so why this now?

People (mostly cucks and whores) are incredibly stupid for still allowing these tyrants in power.

What? Source?

Also, even if it's "over" for now, they'll just come up with a "new variant" the next week or so.
Reddit soys said that they are vaccinated and that covid will be over in months. I mean that's what i heard.

Reddit soys said that they are vaccinated and that covid will be over in months. I mean that's what i heard.
But vaccinated people are being hospitalized in serious state and dying left and right everywhere. I think it's just wishful thinking because they trust so much in "science" (falsely so-called).

But vaccinated people are being hospitalized in serious state and dying left and right everywhere. I think it's just wishful thinking because they trust so much in "science" (falsely so-called).
Completely agree tbh.

Mark of the beast. To think people were mocked for predicting every step of this pandemic response
SMH

This was a plandemic from the beginning.

Dear citizens of the world,

We tried to warn you about such evils taking place, but you called us crazy conspiracy theorists and every other name under the sun. We will continue to warn you, despite your mockeries and willful ignorance, until the day their secret police come to take you in the night. When that day comes we will not speak up for you, we will not weep for you, nor will we fight for you. When that day comes you will truly understand that humanity has been enslaved and you will then be utterly powerless to stop them.

Sincerely,
A fellow citizen and a free mind

"we are developing a microchip that detects if you have covid-19.
it also detects:
every breath you take;
every move you make;
every bond you break;
every step you take.
I'll be watching you."

"we are developing a microchip that detects if you have covid-19.
it also detects:
every breath you take;
every move you make;
every bond you break;
every step you take.
I'll be watching you."
It's over for Stingcels.

(((Pentagon)))

Dear citizens of the world,

We tried to warn you about such evils taking place, but you called us crazy conspiracy theorists and every other name under the sun. We will continue to warn you, despite your mockeries and willful ignorance, until the day their secret police come to take you in the night. When that day comes we will not speak up for you, we will not weep for you, nor will we fight for you. When that day comes you will truly understand that humanity has been enslaved and you will then be utterly powerless to stop them.

Sincerely,
A fellow citizen and a free mind
Conspiracy now, fact when it's too late to stop it. That's how it goes.