Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

penis size is really important. only copers say other wise

P

PAIN

Banned
-
the only reason I avoid women is because of my small dick. I get attention all the time irl (srs). I've had many instances where I could fuck girls. I've had girls touch me up, smile at me, stare at me etc. even my aunts call me handsome. my aunts wants my dick!! and they touch me up. my aunts are sexy tbh.

I'm at least 8/10 (nobrag).

but I avoid females, because it's literally no point in sex with a small penis. it sucks and it's boring. it's pure shit.

I can understand why some of you copers say it's not important because you're so fucking sub-human, you will literally never touch a girl.

but for guys like me, that are good looking. and know they have a chance to slay girls. they know how fucking important it is.

too bad I have to avoid females because of my small dick. it fucking sucks. if I had a thick 7"+ dick, I would slay left and right.

Lol you're retarded OP that's why you avoid women, not because you have an average sized penis.

Jflllllll at calling yourself 8/10, you're a 6/10 at best you mentalcel.

Penis size only matters if you have above average face.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Lol you're retarded OP that's why you avoid women, not because you have an average sized penis.

that's exactly why.

I have a 8/10 face and I'm muscular. I also have a lot of confidence.

if I wanted to get laid, I'd do it easily. but there is literally no point when my dick is small. it's not even worth trying.

small dick = it's over.

go kill yourself faggot

NOTHING MATTERS IF YOU'RE 8/10

stacy will cum harder from the literal micropenis of a chad than from 10 inch dick of an incel. please get the fuck off this site kthxbai

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Jflllllll at calling yourself 8/10, you're a 6/10 at best you mentalcel.

you've never even seen me, you fucking retard.

dafuq you talking about, idiot?

The penis cope is hilarious

no 8/10 would ever find this website

PAIN said:
the only reason I avoid women is because of my small dick. I get attention all the time irl (srs). I've had many instances where I could fuck girls. I've had girls touch me up, smile at me, stare at me etc. even my aunts call me handsome. my aunts wants my dick!! and they touch me up. my aunts are sexy tbh.

I'm at least 8/10 (nobrag).

but I avoid females, because it's literally no point in sex with a small penis. it sucks and it's boring. it's pure shit.

I can understand why some of you copers say it's not important because you're so fucking sub-human, you will literally never touch a girl.

but for guys like me, that are good looking. and know they have a chance to slay girls. they know how fucking important it is.

too bad I have to avoid females because of my small dick. it fucking sucks. if I had a thick 7"+ dick, I would slay left and right.

Well, regarding the small dick bit, I personally agree that it matters. But only because my sister told me about a guy she fucked once. It's kind of fucked up because he wanted to have sex with her and she said no but he went there anyway and she told me it wasn't a big deal because his dick was small and she hardly felt anything.

PAIN said:
that's exactly why.

I have a 8/10 face and I'm muscular. I also have a lot of confidence.

if I wanted to get laid, I'd do it easily. but there is literally no point when my dick is small. it's not even worth trying.

small dick = it's over.
How big is yours bhai? I skimmed through your other post.

PAIN said:
you've never even seen me, you fucking retard.

dafuq you talking about, idiot?

Chads don't browse the internet.

dick size volcel projection cope.

its important if you can get a girl to begin with.