Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Penis length increasing

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★

No shocker sexual selection is not brought up. Got to wonder how much it is due to that and how over it is for men under 6"

Last edited:
self reported or measured

How are testosterone levels decreasing in men, but their penises are getting bigger?

How are testosterone levels decreasing in men, but their penises are getting bigger?
I dont beleive it id blame it on female sexual selection and hypergamy.

I dont beleive it id blame it on female sexual selection and hypergamy.
Does that mean only sexhavers were surveyed?

i saw that stupid "study" on cuckit .
you can't say that t is decreasing in males due to plastic products then say that dicks are getting bigger

Its a false study so women can have unrealistic expectations. Self-reported too

Its a false study so women can have unrealistic expectations. Self-reported too
It is a false study. It was made by a foid as well JFL.

It references 75 other studies so there is also that fact. I could see sexual selection causing larger ones also keep in mind the male penis has evolved the shape it has likely to scrape out deposits of other men so perhaps a larger one is a response to foid promiscuity as well.

No shocker sexual selection is not brought up. Got to wonder how much it is due to that and how over it is for men under 6"
vastness.png

Doesn't matter If no women is going to see your dick