Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Penile Traction Devices?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
My thoughts:

Ehhhhhhh... maybe? It is soft tissue, after all. That "jelqing" thing can't work because there's no way to provide that much force in the precise directions just using your hands for hours and hours. But a device could do it.

What'd'ya guys think?

Maybe you'd just break your dick lol

It all doesn't work. The only thing that can make your penis bigger is surgery but it fucks up your dick
Anyway, no foid will ever see your dick, you need to change your face in order for your dick to matter

It all doesn't work. The only thing that can make your penis bigger is surgery but it fucks up your dick
Anyway, no foid will ever see your dick, you need to change your face in order for your dick to matter
True, true. But you need 7 inches to get a full thrust in, and I'm like 1.1 inches shy of that.

My thoughts:

Ehhhhhhh... maybe? It is soft tissue, after all. That "jelqing" thing can't work because there's no way to provide that much force in the precise directions just using your hands for hours and hours. But a device could do it.

View attachment 1179941

What'd'ya guys think?

Maybe you'd just break your dick lol
I'm pretty sure there are some devices that use weights or straps on a leg to pull it downward. They do work but they take YEARS to have any noticeable effects. There's plenty of online proof too, but honestly the results aren't even that great usually because you have to spend years wearing the stupid contraption and even the best results will usually give you a thin pencil dick.

That thing looks like it would tear my foreskin off in a microsecond

Bro, I'm satisfying me
You don’t need 7 inches to have sex lmao wtf? Are you trying to get past some 600lb landwhale’s rolls? Maybe then you’d need 7 inches.