Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Peer Pressure

BimeKnight43

BimeKnight43

Greycel
Greetings, So For all incels who still live in mom's basement or alone but still young how you guys deal with the pressure of always being asked by your family members and friends if you have a GF or not?

go back to reddit GrAY

idk ive never been asked

idk ive never been asked
Lucky you? here im tired of being asked by my parents and friends, i always say im fucking some hoes and i dont wanna cuff but in reality aint doing shit

Lucky you? here im tired of being asked by my parents and friends, i always say im fucking some hoes and i dont wanna cuff but in reality aint doing shit
for real
i think its because my parents are religious, they always said i shouldnt get gf
also im only 18

Greetings, So For all incels who still live in mom's basement or alone but still young how you guys deal with the pressure of always being asked by your family members and friends if you have a GF or not?
i am 18 but no friends in real life. i hate myself and im sorry to be such a loser to my parents. they ask me sometimes and i dont know what to say.

BBCpill: move to europe and fuck 10/10 blondes

for real
i think its because my parents are religious, they always said i shouldnt get gf
also im only 18
nice im 25 by the way, here in africa if you 16 and never fucked you are already considered wack.

nice im 25 by the way, here in africa if you 16 and never fucked you are already considered wack.
brutal
my parents were born in africa but moved to live in a western country
i geuss im lucky, or not depends on how you see it

You can always say "I'm ugly and girls don't like me." What are they gonna do, argue against it? I just say I'm ugly and that's that.

It always makes me feel bad when my mom talks about when I'll get a gf but she knows I don't have one so she doesn't really ever ask.

Stfu graynigger.This is a blackpill forum so gtfot, please

i am 18 but no friends in real life. i hate myself and im sorry to be such a loser to my parents. they ask me sometimes and i dont know what to say.
you should get some friends,lucky i have some friends who i smoke weed all day i dont cope with them but its still good just to kill time

Muslim family, they don’t ask. Of course this only works till a certain age

im serious you niggro nigger
many of your...... continent-fellows are banging stacies in europe
yeah i understand what you saying but i live in a extreme poor country its been 5 months i aint even touched 40usd how the fuck im supposed to travel

Muslim family, they don’t ask. Of course this only works till a certain age
Nice, sometimes i cry hard cause my mom despises me for not having a GF

yeah i understand what you saying but i live in a extreme poor country its been 5 months i aint even touched 40usd how the fuck im supposed to travel
over

and im still being asked the same fuckin question every 3 weeks ,its hard not to cry, im not worried abt having a gf or not, i just want to get money and live alone in my fuckin personal space...

and im still being asked the same fuckin question every 3 weeks ,its hard not to cry, im not worried abt having a gf or not, i just want to get money and live alone in my fuckin personal space...
yh man i understand, why does she keep asking?
i truly do not understand when people do that.
how bad is the economy where you live then?

dawg only if you look good
and if he did he wouldnt be here
its just the bbcpill for the niggers
or the halo
just find a cuck couple there

from mozambique to moroco and then a ship/boat to spain....for a nigger, shouldnt be tough....just hunt animals on your way up

cant you just tell her to stop asking?

its just the bbcpill for the niggers
or the halo
just find a cuck couple there

from mozambique to moroco and then a ship/boat to spain....for a nigger, shouldnt be tough....just hunt animals on your way up
bbcpill only exists for tyrone's

nowadays i just stay quiet i dont tell her to stop asking because if she knows that makes me irritated she's gonna ask more on purpose she toxic AF

nowadays i just stay quiet i dont tell her to stop asking because if she knows that makes me irritated she's gonna ask more on purpose she toxic AF
damn
i always feel bad for cels who have toxic family

cant you just lie?

yh man i understand, why does she keep asking?
i truly do not understand when people do that.
how bad is the economy where you live then?
the worst scenario possible, but im still studying and hoping to get my degree next year but even here to afford university aint easy

No one cares if I'm breathing, my death wouldn't be a difference

the worst scenario possible, but im still studying and hoping to get my degree next year but even here to afford university aint easy
oh oke, good luck man.
what you studying?
im studying software development

cant you just lie?
the only lie i tell to my friend and other family members is im fucking other bitches and i dont want to have a serious relationship but i dont tell that to my mom

I have no friends