Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Peek at r/virgin tells me full of men that are contemplating suicide because they haven’t held a girls hand in their life meanwhile……

women getting pumped and dumped by Chad looking for sympathy
And she gets million times more of support and understanding. Problem isnt an problem until an foid suffer from it.

The average young male in 2022 is closer to roping than getting pussy at any given minute.

Redditors are beyond retarded, not even here have I met people this stupid

Lol a virgin got pumped and dumped.

Nobody owes you a relationship sweetheart.

From virgin to whore in 2 dates:feelskek::feelskek:

She could have trying to lose it with another virgin guy, but no, she didnt, now she is trying to gain simpathy and validation from the desperate virgin incels on this sub who will try to hace their way with her. Classic behavior.

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH I hate women so much it’s unreal

At least it's downvoted. Stupid whore cries for attention on sub of lonely virgins

A 24 yo virgin foid ?
Looks fake to me

A 24 yo virgin foid ?
Looks fake to me
She fat fingered the 1 in 14, most likely. Either that or she was recently introduced into civilization from an isolated tribe. :feelsstudy: it says here they're sexually active by the time they reach middle school.

Redditors are beyond retarded, not even here have I met people this stupid

It’s because they’re mostly women and the men that are there are woke soy fags or Chads with zero understanding of reality for most men.

She could have trying to lose it with another virgin guy, but no, she didnt, now she is trying to gain simpathy and validation from the desperate virgin incels on this sub who will try to hace their way with her. Classic behavior.
Yeah she will get a ton of attention at it will override her logical mind (if she has any),so she will delude herself that she has done the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back