Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad can’t believe men can be KHHV in their 20s, wants to mock and shame them for it, not people who are voluntarily celibate though

" the fuck is wrong with you? " oh so it's our fault for being born with shit genes? fucking retarded normfaggots whores are hardwired to go for prettyassholes the fuck are you on about dipshit

Someone should throw acid at his face, then we see how many girls will kiss him after

" the fuck is wrong with you? " oh so it's our fault for being born with shit genes? fucking retarded normfaggots whores are hardwired to go for prettyassholes the fuck are you on about dipshit
And there are people here saying chads are better than normies and understand us better because they know the real nature of women. Not at all, most of these privileged scum are even more oblivious and retarded than normies

Someone should throw acid at his face, then we see how many girls will kiss him after
this.
he should experience what it's like to be in our shoes

And there are people here saying chads are better than normies and understand us better because they know the real nature of women. Not at all, most of these privileged scum are even more oblivious and retarded than normies
its easy for them to blame sub 5 males because if that retard started blaming whores reddit would've silenced him. The media is pushing this fucking garbage in the first place

im pretty sure he wont say that when i shatter his ribs with my elbows and tear his jaw with my bare hands and then we can debate who the real man is

Obvious troll or just an oblivious westoid faggot who grew up in a very promiscuous culture drom young age.

I love this logic of “if I had it easy then everyone else must have it easy as well”

its easy for them to blame sub 5 males because if that retard started blaming whores reddit would've silenced him. The media is pushing this fucking garbage in the first place
You’re free to say almost whatever on that subreddit right now without warranting a ban so I doubt that is the case, but I agree his views are skewed by media and popular opinion that goes against incel men. It still makes him a retard.

He got suspended from reddit.

Kill normniggers. Behead normniggers. Roundhouse kick a normnigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a normnigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy normies. Defecate in a normniggers food. Launch normniggers into the sun. Deep fry normniggers. Toss normniggers into active volcanoes. Kick a normnigger in the trachea. Urinate into a normniggers gas tank. Judo throw normniggers into the wood chipper. Twist normniggers heads off. Report normniggers to leg shortening inusrances. Karate chop normniggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant normie normniggers. Trap normniggers in quicksand. Crush normniggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy normniggers in a vat of acid. Eat normniggers. Dissect normniggers. Throw acid into normniggers faces. Stomp normnigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate normniggers in the oven. Lobotomize normniggers. Mandatory abortions for normniggers. Grind normniggers fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown normniggers in mcdonalds grease. Vaporize normniggers with a ray gun. Kick old normniggers down the stairs. Feed normniggers to hermits. Slice normniggers with a katana.
(in real life)

There is something wrong with us, and it’s our subhuman genes. But not our choice and thus not our fault.

Chad shouldn’t act like they earnt this shit because it was given by luck, if he happened to unfortunate and was an autistic, short, ugly male he would ROPE!

‘This is more directed to those dudes didn’t choose this. Those guys deserve to be mocked and shamed’

I love how simple the Chad/foid thought process is if it doesn’t fit the ‘mold’ it should be mocked shamed and removed.

I wanna bash his head in with a steel bat (in mario party)

Stuff like this makes men go ER

The fuck is wrong with you?
Ugly + introverted + socially retarded + boring + weird.

Hes an idiot who'd id like to beat the shit out of asshole know its out of our control as if we choose this life

Still, it doesn’t make them less of a man and their time will come.
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
The older you get the harder it becomes.

Chad is a boring pointless cockroach and he knows it.
Go and get senility or cabbage status from sports , maggot.

I have found his address. I'm pizza bombing him rn

This is how all people with privileged lives think for example adid Ross the streamer thought the average income was 120k a year. And was dead serious, god just hates us
Average income 120k my ass. I need to torture him fr. Send me his address

Not a chad just a gay retard Normie faggot with a big ego

dont forget to cripple his legs cant have the acid maxxing tall fag

Chads are probably worse than normies. Seeing the worst out of :foidSoy: doesn't make you understanding or empathetic towards men that fall short of their standards. Many Chads are sociopaths who love to flex their desirable genes. Others are just :bluepill: idiots who think that they have earned everything in life.

Last edited:
dont forget to cripple his legs cant have the acid maxxing tall fag
I will make him paralyzed. So he shits himself and pees himself in his own pants

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back