Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Pedotears sure are real tough guys huh?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
guys please stop making fun of him, I don't want the US army to nuke .co :feelsohgod:

And we are the bad guys.

THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY "TERRORIST" INCEL ATTACK IF THE """VICTIMS""" DIDNT ABUSE, BULLY, AND TREATED HIM LIKE TRASH.

But of course dumb fucks like this dude are too fucking retarded to understand anything.

If my son was like this guy id disown him. I rather have a dead son.

So he will go so far as to have his son killed because he has to please m'lady?

This level of cuck shouldn't even be possible.

*points out that genetics are the foundation of male sexual success*

Cucktear: “BROOOO U SHOULD BE NUKED BRO HOW COULD U SAY THAT BRO YOU LITERALLY WANT TO ENSLAVE ALL WAHMEN BROOO U WANT TO RAPE AND KILL THEM ALL BROOOO”

Cringe. Imagine a fat neckbeard sweating and shaking as he types this.

I would welcome a fast and painless death by a precise drone strike tbh.
But please just kill me and don't hurt my parents/family.
It's not their fault that i am what i am.

If you are incel you MUST gymaxx. Not for getting foids because that’s Cope but to defend yourself against assholes like these. WAKE UP THEY WANT YOU DEAD.

bring him here, I will destroy him

The soy is madddddd :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These weasels wouldn't last a day against real terrorists, These cowards would wimper in the very sight of Guantanamo prison torture. These people never held a gun. never fought with a knife, and never handled any WMD, but want to like they have high T behind the Keyboard, pathetic. Why are we still letting these snobs get to us?