Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedophilia doesnt exist

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
There is only pederasty -faggotry and it comes from civilization such as japan,rome,greek
In ancient hunter gatherer times in eurasia from iberia to far east faggots would get tied with rope and drowned in the bog]
Before civilization corrupted everyone and made them faggots and retarded
As for liking females. well a girl is a woman as soon as she starts to menstruate she is ready for pregnancy

There is only pederasty -faggotry and it comes from civilization such as japan,rome,greek
In ancient hunter gatherer times in eurasia from iberia to far east faggots would get tied with rope and drowned in the bog]
Before civilization corrupted everyone and made them faggots and retarded
As for liking females. well a girl is a woman as soon as she starts to menstruate she is ready for pregnancy
CP

Jfl reminded me of my 30 yrs old uncle who married a 14 yrs old that height mogged him

How does this info benefit us? We're never gonna have sex

Is he a goblin?
He is 5'6 and had a receding hairline he is also a framelet on the other hand he have dirty blonde hair and green eyes and most importantly a high paying goverment job.

that age at pubertal onset based on thelarche has decreased by almost 3 months per decade from 1977 to 2013. Geographical variations indicate earliest onset in the United States (8.8-10.3 years) and latest onset in Africa (10.1-13.2 years).
“For example, at the turn of the 20th century, the average age for an American girl to get her period was 16 or 17. Today, that number has decreased to 12 or 13 years.”
Case closed. Men are attracted to signs of fertility. Puberty is when women become fertile. Goyslop and endocrine disruptors are making women go into puberty earlier and earlier. Hence women develop secondary sexual characteristics earlier.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Being attracted to prepubescent children is biologically wrong. Being attracted to secondary sexual characteristics is not. Obviously I am not advocating for anything illegal, but there should be more research on the subject as to why this phenomenon occurs.

Least obvious infiltrator lmao, "rapist mysogonyst"

No i am not a pedophile sir jewish officer