Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedophiles who molest children deserve death

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to draw the line somewhere, also sexual feelings or not they are retarded children at that age, i understand having desires but acting on them is abhorrent
It´s because you are an obedient sheep bound to the chains of a society that has brainwashed you to believe in THEIR laws, rules and even morals I have my own definition of these I believe in a free world before government even society formed a natural world a FREE world so NO you don´t have to draw a line somewhere you just believe that because you think we HAVE to have laws, rules and even the same morals as modern society dictates for us but of course you won´t agree with me an this is also why I don´t believe in politics because we are debating now and you can never convince your opponent is wrong, this discussion/debate we are having is pointless because in the end I will still believe in what I believe in and you will believe what you believed from the start essentially we are just venting lol.

I always wonder, if you are a twelve year old and you have a crush on another 12 year old, does that mean you are a pedophile? Is a 12 year old who has sex with another 12 year old committing rape? What's the difference between a 12 year old having sex with another 12 year old, and a 12 year old having sex with a 69 year old?

Because my whole life I've always desired the same type of girl/woman. Do other peoples' sexual tastes change? I liked cake when I was 12, and I still do at 36; does it make me evil that I never stopped enjoying cake? :)
JFL at how you changed your analogy from "pizza" to "cake."

You can enjoy Cheese Pizza at any age m8 :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Last edited:
Listen up, pedophiles and pedocels. I don't have a problem with you freaks as long as you keep your sick fetishes in your head. But if you start acting on them, by molesting children, trying to get sexual with them, in real life or online, you are the scum of the earth and deserve death.

"B-but I'm not a pedophile, I'm a hepelobetebesebephile because I like girls 13 years old and up!"
Fuck off pedo. You're attracted to young immature juvenile girls, you're a pedophile.

The ago of consent needs to be increased to 17-18. The current age of consent of 14-16 years, depending on the country, is flawed, because 16 year old girls are still very immature, can get manipulated easily and can't understand the consequences of their actions.

You should generally only be attracted to people who match your maturity level. Could you see a 15 year old being the mother of your children, running the family while you're at work? No, because she's a child herself. Stop being attracted to children, stop being a degenerate.

The only argument I can accept is that girls over the age of 18 are usually non-virgins, and no virgin man should settle for a used up whore. But there are exceptions, and it's on you to find one. It doesn't justify degenerating young girls while they are still pure.

Dude this is gutter tier IQ.

- 15 year old girls used to be the mothers of entire generations of humans for thousands of years. The notion of waiting until you're 30 to have kids is very new and it's causing autism and all sorts of other problems.
- I cannot manipulate a 16 year old girl into sex with me. I couldn't do it then, and I can't do it now. So I don't think they are so "easily manipulated." You think you could fuck a 16 year old girl if you wanted to?
- I am smarter than almost everyone I meet. If I could only go after girls equally intelligent as me I wouldn't even have women to reject me. Anyone dumber than me could theoretically be "manipulated" by me, so it would be unethical as you say. In truth, intelligence has almost nothing to do with sex. A Chad can manipulate women far better than me through his race/height/face.
- I don't think there's actually any science that suggests sexual activity with kids automatically hurts them in any way. I think in practice this would depend on the kid and situation. If I had been 10 years old and had a 16 year old big sister who sucked my dick in the shower, I can't see how I would have had a problem with that. I definitely had a sex drive at 10. Whereas if some fag teacher fucked me in the ass at 10, yeah that would have been traumatizing.

tl;dr - stop being so dumb.

I saw a documentary about little girls getting groomed on the internet, it made me so mad I had to write this.
maybe if young girls weren't conditioned to show their tits online to every perv they see that wouldn't happen
the problem is the education that young girls are getting (at home and at school) that prevents them from being proper ladies
society at large promotes the exploitation of these girls by simply giving them smartphones and promoting all kinds of deviant sexual behaviour in front of them on tv and internet

This comic demonstrates my point too.
consent-and-marriage-comic1.png

By pumping&dumping girls, you're ruining them for good guys who're looking for someone to marry and have a family with. You're also ruining the foid's life by turning her into a roastie who won't find someone who'll commit to her. And you're ruining the lives of the children she will inevitably have who will grow up without a father.

Basically, you're ruining society as a whole by degenerating formerly pure girls.

I always wonder, if you are a twelve year old and you have a crush on another 12 year old, does that mean you are a pedophile? Because my whole life I've always desired the same type of girl/woman. Do other peoples' sexual tastes change? I liked pizza when I was 12, and I still do at 36 -- why is sexual partner preference any different?

Does it make me evil that I still enjoy pizza? :)
What I'm looking for in a girl is purity and maturity. I want someone who I can marry and love forever. An underage girl couldn't qualify for that, so I'm not attracted to them.

But as long as you leave the little girls alone, you can be attracted to them and still be alright.

It´s because you are an obedient sheep bound to the chains of a society that has brainwashed you to believe in THEIR laws, rules and even morals I have my own definition of these I believe in a free world before government even society formed a natural world a FREE world so NO you don´t have to draw a line somewhere you just believe that because you think we HAVE to have laws, rules and even the same morals as modern society dictates for us but of course you won´t agree with me an this is also why I don´t believe in politics because we are debating now and you can never convince your opponent is wrong, this discussion/debate we are having is pointless because in the end I will still believe in what I believe in and you will believe what you believed from the start essentially we are just venting lol.
>Society brainwashed you to believe in its laws.

Where have i heard this before?
Oh yeah.
"Women seeks chad because toxic patriarchy told them to do so"

u gonna start wearing ur tinfoil hat too?

Maxresdefault

In cuck logic, children are allowed to rape and abuse one another and that's cool. But if an older person does the exact same activities it's a crime. ie. There's nothing wrong with kids having sex. It's just they're only allowed to have sex with certain arbitrary categories of people.

It would be different if people were saying "kids can't have sex at all." That would at least be logically consistent. But to say "15 year old kids can get together and have anal gang bangs and that's totally cool, but if a 20 year old has a loving relationship with a 15 year old girl that's sick and immoral" makes zero sense.

Last edited:
I really don't give a shit. The world is a fucked up place. Nasty things happen to children all the time. Just stop by any refugee camp.

Dude this is gutter tier IQ.

- 15 year old girls used to be the mothers of entire generations of humans for thousands of years. The notion of waiting until you're 30 to have kids is very new and it's causing autism and all sorts of other problems.
Agreed! Human beings are not people just because we manage affectations. Look to our pre-civilization history to get a truer look at human nature.
- I cannot manipulate a 16 year old girl into sex with me. I couldn't do it then, and I can't do it now. So I don't think they are so "easily manipulated." You think you could fuck a 16 year old girl if you wanted to?
Exactly! There is no way I could manipulate, beg, convince, etc anyone to fuck me. Teenage girls see men lusting after them non-stop -- they know what's up, they know their value.
- I am smarter than almost everyone I meet. If I could only go after girls equally intelligent as me I wouldn't even have women to reject me. Anyone dumber than me could theoretically be "manipulated" by me, so it would be unethical as you say. Intelligence has nothing to do with sex.
Right! It's not like retarded people are allowed to fuck children.
- I don't think there's actually any science that suggests sexual activity with kids automatically hurts them in any way. I think in practice this would depend on the kid and situation. If I had been 10 years old and had a 16 year old big sister who sucked my dick in the shower, I can't see how I would have had a problem with that. I definitely had a sex drive at 10. Whereas if some fag teacher fucked me in the ass at 10, yeah that would have been traumatizing.
Yeah, it's a case-by-case thing. Let us not forget that it's still common for old men to fuck teenagers in the middle-east, and the greeks all fucked boys, etc.[/QUOTE]

tl;dr - stop being so dumb.
Yeh! What he said! And sticking up for any females counts as cucking on this board. So kersplat.

Sigh.. why do I even bother trying to tell people stuff like this a sheep will never understand the mind of a lion.

Yes, because we all know 16 year olds are pure :feelshaha:
They are teenagers for Christ's sake! They have no "purity" once their bodies develop secondary sexual characteristics.
A good portion of 16 years are pure I think. Definitely not the majority though.

maybe if young girls weren't conditioned to show their tits online to every perv they see that wouldn't happen
the problem is the education that young girls are getting (at home and at school) that prevents them from being proper ladies
society at large promotes the exploitation of these girls by simply giving them smartphones and promoting all kinds of deviant sexual behaviour in front of them on tv and internet
Of course the problem runs deeper than just pedos grooming them. We need to change society as a whole.
But just because girls let themselves get taken advantage of doesn't excuse pedos taking advantage of them. It's morally wrong and just because they can doesn't mean they should.

i dont like modern society its cucked and run by jews

but a world without a state is pure insanity laws and morals exist to create order, if no state exists everyone will begin killing eachother, its not about making other people believe other thing in true politics its about purging desent for the good of the state and therefore the populace,
humanity is naturally hierarchical, every time society collapses another one takes its place its always been like that and it always will be a free world will never exist because anarchy will always lead to tyranny and i would prefer a tyranny that helps me and benefits me than an anarchy were chad barbarians would rob and kill me, the reason it is wrong to fuck minors is that they cannot bare children 13-15 year olds giving birth has the same problems a 40 year old has, kids will be born fucked up, and sex exists to create offspring to continue your line, anything else is perversion, and perversion results in chaos and decadence of morals and ethics, the very thing which has made us both incels instead of the aristocratic landowners we are meant to be

Right! It's not like retarded people are allowed to fuck children.

lmao. According to the "maturity" argument, this guy should be allowed to bang 5 year olds:

serveimage

Not only should he be allowed to. He should ONLY be allowed to. If he has sex with anyone else, they would be "manipulating" him and "abusing" him.

So it's for his protection too.

By pumping&dumping girls, you're ruining them for good guys who're looking for someone to marry and have a family with. You're also ruining the foid's life by turning her into a roastie who won't find someone who'll commit to her. And you're ruining the lives of the children she will inevitably have who will grow up without a father.

Basically, you're ruining society as a whole by degenerating formerly pure girls.

Guests: 64
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Of course they'd be interested in this thread.
JFL

In cuck logic, children are allowed to rape and abuse one another and that's cool. But if an older person does the exact same activities it's a crime. ie. There's nothing wrong with kids having sex. It's just they're only allowed to have sex with certain arbitrary categories of people.

It would be different if people were saying "kids can't have sex at all." That would at least be logically consistent. But to say "15 year old kids can get together and have anal gang bangs and that's totally cool, but if a 20 year old has a loving relationship with a 15 year old girl that's sick and immoral" makes zero sense.
lmao. According to the "maturity" argument, this guy should be allowed to bang 5 year olds:

serveimage
Yeah, you get it!

Sex with children is so taboo, we can't even really talk about it (I tried once on this board and got a warning). I think taboo things are interesting to talk about. There are a lot of different points of view in this thread, very few of them thought-out, because discussion is discouraged.

Sex isn't important for one's well-being; so when children get banged by pedophiles, that doesn't affect them.

Checkmate, cucktears.

Yeah, you get it!

Sex with children is so taboo, we can't even really talk about it (I tried once on this board and got a warning). I think taboo things are interesting to talk about. There are a lot of different points of view in this thread, very few of them thought-out, because we can't have discussion.

You're allowed to talk about anything conceptually as long as it's not "I'm going to have sex with a child" or "You should go have sex with a child."

I wrote an entire thread on the normal male response to naked females of all ages:

https://incels.is/threads/atomic-jb...-females-potentially-sexually-arousing.72391/

Short story - average healthy men have an equal response to pubescent girls as adult girls, and 52-58% of normal adult men got erections over prepubescent female children.

We live in a world where SJWs and cucks want to burn science at the stake because nothing SJWs advocate is remotely science based.

Sex with children could cause kids all sorts of problems in many ways, but in other circumstances it might not. I fantasized about sex when I was 10 and I would have loved to have had sexual experiences then. So I can't claim to believe all children would be traumatized by the experience. It makes no sense to presume.

I never said it's okay for children to be degenerate if no adult is involved. It's just worse with adults because they should know better, while children don't understand the consequences of their actions. Little girls don't understand that men don't want whores, that they'll be tainted forever, that they can never undo their degenerate gangbang or whatever they did.

I think if children get degenerate by themselves, let's say a 15 year old boy and girl have sex together, they should be temporarily, or permanently removed from their families and put in strict education camps. Of course this can only work in a monogamist anti-degeneracy society.

I never said it's okay for children to be degenerate if no adult is involved. It's just worse with adults because they should know better, while children don't understand the consequences of their actions. Little girls don't understand that men don't want whores, that they'll be tainted forever, that they can never undo their degenerate gangbang or whatever they did.

I think if children get degenerate by themselves, let's say a 15 year old boy and girl have sex together, they should be temporarily, or permanently removed from their families and put in strict education camps. Of course this can only work in a monogamist anti-degeneracy society.

Well that's fair then. Like I said, at least you're being consistent. But that's not how most cucks view it.

Cuck logic: "Girls getting gangbanged and pumped and dumped by the 15 year old football Chad/Tyrone in their class is OKAY! 15 year olds aren't mature enough to consent for sex and are CHILDREN so sex with them is automatically RAPE, but it's totally cool as long as they're only raping each other!!"

You're allowed to talk about anything conceptually as long as it's not "I'm going to have sex with a child" or "You should go have sex with a child."
Heh, the rules here (or anywhere) are not consistently enforced. I made a thread in the off-topic subforum asking to discuss pedophilia, and was given a proper thwacking by the mods.

too much low iq in this thread.

"Pedophiles should be executed" is socially acceptable to say because it's understood that "pedophile" means an ugly male who wants to have sex with the highest SMV females. What a crime against humanity! :feels::soy::feels::soy:

>What a creep trying to compensate for the fact that he had no sexual experiences in his youth. Man up and betabux a roastie! Or chase the "pure and mature" unicorn. I'm sure she's out there for you, teehee.
>Eww, that creeper has watched so much internet pornography that he's now past the stage of fapping to traps and manipulates underage girls for sex! This is why you inkel sweaty. Why don't you take a seat over there, in the corner, while you watch me have sex with Tyrone, teehee.

Last edited:
Well that's fair then. Like I said, at least you're being consistent. But that's not how most cucks view it.

Cuck logic: "Girls getting gangbanged and pumped and dumped by the 15 year old football Chad/Tyrone in their class is OKAY! 15 year olds aren't mature enough to consent for sex and are CHILDREN so sex with them is automatically RAPE, but it's totally cool as long as they're only raping each other!!"
Yeah that's absolutely not the way I think. Degeneracy and pre-marital sex is ALWAYS bad, just much worse when an adult is involved who knows he's ruining an innocent virgin girl just for a quick fuck. The little girl won't even think about how it'll affect her life and future, because of lack of education about this topic. "Sex-positive" feminists and the government are to blame here.

Heh, the rules here (or anywhere) are not consistently enforced. I made a thread in the off-topic subforum asking to discuss pedophilia, and was given a proper thwacking by the mods.

Well I personally think it should be a valid topic for careful discussion, since if you were born a pedophile, you will by definition spend your life as an incel, and this is an incel forum. Unless we're gonna start saying, "only certain reasons for being incel are okay."

There's actually a growing movement to accept pedosexuality. Being a true pedophile (ie. zero arousal to adult women) must be hell. You can never, ever, ever hope to fulfill your desire without getting locked up. You can't even download porn that suits you without getting locked up. Governments ban even SEX DOLLS that might represent an outlet and lock you up if you try to get one.

It's like society just wants everyone who is born a pedo to rope or end up in jail.

In a rational world, we'd provide them with child sex dolls so they can just fuck those instead. No one is harmed by a man fucking silicone/plastic. You can't condition someone to stop being a pedo if they are a real pedo any more than you can condition someone to stop being gay if they are a legit fag.

i dont like modern society its cucked and run by jews

but a world without a state is pure insanity laws and morals exist to create order, if no state exists everyone will begin killing eachother, its not about making other people believe other thing in true politics its about purging desent for the good of the state and therefore the populace,
humanity is naturally hierarchical, every time society collapses another one takes its place its always been like that and it always will be a free world will never exist because anarchy will always lead to tyranny and i would prefer a tyranny that helps me and benefits me than an anarchy were chad barbarians would rob and kill me.
But I am not talking about society´s as we know them I am talking about living as humans did tenths of thousands years ago back when they were hunters and gathers. I hate the law and a few people shouldn´t force millions of people to obey thousands of laws they never consented to, people are being arrested (kidnapped) and put to jail for life because they smuggled a kilo of cocaine into a "country" which is also man-made so are borders once upon a time the world was a lush green paradise a free world with no laws only morals within small families, and back then as hunters and gathers there were only about 200.000 humans in the whole world so it wasn´t like you´d be so closely populated as we are today at 7.5 billion. I still know the world would be anarchy and that is what I like because because anarchy is just a scary word for freedom it means there are no laws or rules, of course a society wouldn´t be able to function like that without being held in place by tyranny i.e. laws and rules but again I don´t want a functioning society.

Society gave up their freedom for security.

"Pedophiles should be executed" is socially acceptable to say because it's understood that "pedophile" means an ugly male who wants to have sex with the highest SMV females. What a crime against humanity! :feels::soy::feels::soy:

>What a creep trying to compensate for the fact that he had no sexual experiences in his youth. Man up and betabux a roastie! Or chase the "pure and mature" unicorn. I'm sure she's out there for you, teehee.
>Eww, that creeper has watched so much internet pornography that he's past the stage of fapping to traps and now manipulates underage girls for sex! This is why you inkel sweaty. Take a seat over there, in the corner, while you watch me have sex with Tyrone, teehee.
I don't care if you're Chad or a truecel, a pedo's a pedo. Also in my opinion, nobody should have any sexual experiences in their early youth (age <17), but the media and everything portrays teen love as the best thing ever, and everyone who's not getting it is missing out. We need to change our whole society.

People need to save themselves for marriage and stay pure.

There's actually a growing movement to accept pedosexuality. Being a true pedophile (ie. zero arousal to adult women) must be hell. You can never, ever, ever hope to fulfill your desire without getting locked up. You can't even download porn that suits you without getting locked up. Governments ban even SEX DOLLS that might represent an outlet and lock you up if you try to get one.

It's like society just wants everyone who is born a pedo to rope or end up in jail.
In that case, chemical castration might actually be very helpful to them. If I had this issue, I'd look into it. That wouldn't stop you from having affectionate feelings for children though, it would only eliminate the sexual stuff.

In a rational world, we'd provide them with child sex dolls so they can just fuck those instead. You can't condition someone to stop being a pedo if they are a real pedo any more than you can condition someone to stop being gay.
I agree, once you develop like this it's impossible to revert to a normal sexuality.

But I am not talking about society´s as we know them I am talking about living as humans did tenths of thousands years ago back when they were hunters and gathers. I hate the law and a few people shouldn´t force millions of people to obey thousands of laws they never consented to, people are being arrested (kidnapped) and put to jail for life because they smuggled a kilo of cocaine into a "country" which is also man-made so are borders once upon a time the world was a lush green paradise a free world with no laws only morals within small families, and back then as hunters and gathers there were only about 200.000 humans in the whole world so it wasn´t like you´d be so closely populated as we are today at 7.5 billion. I still know the world would be anarchy and that is what I like because because anarchy is just a scary word for freedom it means there are no laws or rules, of course a society wouldn´t be able to function like that without being held in place by tyranny i.e. laws and rules but again I don´t want a functioning society.

without security chads will kill us all and bring about theyre own tyranny, hunter gatherer society becomes more restrictive and tyrannical over time, if such a society is natural then it would not have been fased out, society now sucks but back during the roman empire wealth and prosperity reigned for people like us, morals need to be enforced by society otherwise they will errode over time

Legit. Probably many of us would like a more free and anarchistic world, even if it means we might get killed, because we have nothing to lose. Laws are written for normie Chads and Stacys so they can raise their families in suburbia and feel "safe". They don't matter for those of us that aren't part of that system.

In that case, chemical castration might actually be very helpful to them. If I had this issue, I'd look into it. That wouldn't stop you from having affectionate feelings for children though, it would only eliminate the sexual stuff.

I agree, once you develop like this it's impossible to revert to a normal sexuality.

Chemical castration fucks up everything else in your body too. You have to shut off the whole testosterone system. You'll end up skinny fat and sterile with depression, mood swings, depression, and fucked up health. I looked into this just for myself even as an incel and it's not a good option.

Pedos ought to be free to fuck sex dolls and have CGI kiddie porn. Absolutely NO ONE is harmed by this and then they at least get to jerk off and masturbate in peace.

Chemical castration fucks up everything else in your body too. You have to shut off the whole testosterone system. You'll end up skinny fat and sterile with depression, mood swings, depression, and fucked up health. I looked into this just for myself even as an incel and it's not a good option.

Pedos ought to be free to fuck sex dolls and have CGI kiddie porn. Absolutely NO ONE is harmed by this and then they at least get to jerk off and masturbate in peace.
I feel the same way tbh, I was only referring to how I would deal with this given the current laws. It reminds me of the people who are opposed to 2D loli stuff, as if you can somehow harm a drawing.

I don't care if you're Chad or a truecel, a pedo's a pedo. Also in my opinion, nobody should have any sexual experiences in their early youth (age <17), but the media and everything portrays teen love as the best thing ever, and everyone who's not getting it is missing out. We need to change our whole society.

People need to save themselves for marriage and stay pure.
In centuries past, when people were expected to remain chaste until marriage, the most common arrangement was for a ~15 year old girl to marry a man in his early 20s. This is because the man was old enough to provide for the girl, whereas the girl was old enough to bear children for the man.

You are suffering from internalized feminism which is telling you that a girl need to be "old enough" to have sex. By this you're not referring to being biologically old enough, but old enough such that they've finished their "education" or have a "career" or something, as if that's desirable.

13 years old cant even fathom sex can barely even talk

But wait, IT told me all incels are pedophiles...

why isn't this inceltears member banned?

If she is a teen, it's not pedophilia you fucking retard.

17 years old and 11 months is clearly a big jump from 18 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.