Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedophile hunters catch and harass Mentally and phsyically disabled man

He has a hot gf btw
Images 8

Most arsonists are firefighters and same with Pedo Hunters

the cripple should call the cops on that faggot white knight
>retard calls the cops
>faggot shows chatlog
>cops arrest the retard

>cripple gets let go and faggot is arrested for entrapment

None of these retarded videos lead to convictions. Not even chris hansens did. Learn the law.
No way they don't get arrested when there's actual proof against them. Clown world.

Crippled fags are funny! Lol!

Based fuck the disabled

God i would do ANYTHING for gf like that. Please fucking KILL ME ALREADY
It’s probably one of those “both of us agreed on an open relationship and I fuck other men in our bedroom” type of relationship

It’s probably one of those “both of us agreed on an open relationship and I fuck other men in our bedroom” type of relationship
over for desperatecels

For that guy, definitely. I would also assume she probably has emotional affairs with other men too. There is no way she's with a man who is THAT crippled exclusively and not having shit on the side.
Mostly likely she is with him for the fame/money too because they run a YouTube channel together.

California has laws where sodomy against minors is a misdemeanor. So dikes and faggots can sexually abuse kids, and get a slap on the wrist.