Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pedocel runs from police

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Imagine reaching the level of desperation that you grope a 10 year old girl at Walmart. Feel bad for fools like him, his life is basically over

The guy is 30 too jfl, looks like a teenager
2E22549A E9E0 472B A794 801B7056EF85

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PadC_CD1Wyg

Last edited:
I will have a shootout with the pigs if they try to take me (in GTA 5)

Bro should have juked them lmao not that i support him

2E22549A E9E0 472B A794 801B7056EF85
He's 30? He looks at least 10 years younger.

Brutal cleanup on aisle 10!

he is apparently facing up to 60 years in prison just for simply touching the ass of a young foid who was fully clothed for probably less than 3 seconds
In Europe (and maybe in the US as well) there are people spending a single digit of years in prison for murder.

:feelsclown:

Imagine reaching the level of desperation that you grope a 10 year old girl at Walmart.
Where is evidence he did that and that he wasn't falsely accused?

Vid of grope or it didn't happen

Either way there's no reason I can see to call him a pedocel.

Pedophiles want to molest pre-pubescent boys, wanting to molest mid-pubescent girls is parthenophile behavior.

he is apparently facing up to 60 years in prison just for simply touching the ass of a young foid who was fully clothed for probably less than 3 seconds JFLL, this is what happens when feminist pigs keep squealing about how "inappropriate" sexual contact is the worst/most traumatic thing a person can experience, literally even cold-blooded murderers get like 25-50 years on avg while he could get more for a way lesser crime.
So basically his life ended over something a foid forgot about the next day :feelskek:

Fuck that shit, if you have nothing to loose might as well do something dramatic. Also fuck the 60 years for groping a minor.

FREE HIM

Where is evidence he did that and that he wasn't falsely accused?

Vid of grope or it didn't happen

Either way there's no reason I can see to call him a pedocel.

Pedophiles want to molest pre-pubescent boys, wanting to molest mid-pubescent girls is parthenophile behavior.
He ran and he also basically admitted to it by saying “I think I need help”. Come on... don’f act stupid for the sake of it.

60 years?
JFL

None of this 'running means guilt' bullshit.
That's one lesson we can learn from the niggers, sometimes there are racist cops who do have it out for them and want to pin crimes on them they didn't do, so they run to avoid that.
Sexism is also a thing with cops that lead them to embrace foid false accusaitons.

and he also basically admitted to it by saying “I think I need help”.
How is that an admission to anything?

Come on... don’f act stupid for the sake of it.
It's not stupid to ask for proof or to respect the proper court process - innocent until proven guilty.

Do you even know the answer to a simple question like "where did he allegedly grope her" ?

I swear this could easily be some bullshit like he tapped her on the shoulder.

None of this 'running means guilt' bullshit.
That's one lesson we can learn from the niggers, sometimes there are racist cops who do have it out for them and want to pin crimes on them they didn't do, so they run to avoid that.
Sexism is also a thing with cops that lead them to embrace foid false accusaitons.
That was his fight or flight. An innocent man wouldn’t have run because it’s basically admitting guilt.
How is that an admission to anything?
It’s what all pedocels say when they get caught. He basically means he needs therapy, he wants to get a lighter sentence due to him supposedly being mentally unstable.
It's not stupid to ask for proof or to respect the proper court process - innocent until proven guilty.

Do you even know the answer to a simple question like "where did he allegedly grope her" ?

I swear this could easily be some bullshit like he tapped her on the shoulder.
He was following a 10 year old through multiple aisles at walmart and he touched her, it wouldn’t have been her shoulder lol. Not that i’m trying to simp for her btw, he could’ve raped her and I wouldn’t give a shit.

Facing 60years for this! Fucking brootal and that's why you should never do this shit in the U.S.
There are other juridictions where police wouldn't even bother to investigate such a thing.

That was his fight or flight. An innocent man wouldn’t have run because it’s basically admitting guilt.
That's bullshit IMO, it's entirely possible for an innocent person to run. It's just instinct when you're being chased and you think someone is out to get you.
Even if you didn't do anything wrong and think you're in the right, if you don't trust the cops it won't matter, you'll react in fear.

It’s what all pedocels say when they get caught. He basically means he needs therapy, he wants to get a lighter sentence due to him supposedly being mentally unstable.
Doesn't mean he actually did whatever it is the foids alleged he did.
It just means he recognizes he's fucked if foids want to cancel him.

IE maybe this is some shit like he tapped her on the shoulder to give her a compliment and she said some BS like he grabbed her tit.

He was following a 10 year old through multiple aisles at walmart
multiple = two
could've just been a coincidence, you have to show me the aisle

Believe it or not, sometimes guys just coincidentally walk where kids have to be.
You could do it by accident if you're not paying attention like if you're tired or stoned or whatev.

I often change my routes to avoid coming close to women+kids and it takes a frustrating amount of attention. If this kid was smoking pot he could've slipped in the evasion tactics cucked male society regularly implements.

and he touched her, it wouldn’t have been her shoulder lol.
Why not? Maybe he thought she was a bit older (like 13/14) and thought he could compliment her or ask her out, I dunno.

Like just assuming it's true he "followed" her, he could'vej ust approached her in courtship w/ a shoulder tap.

Doesn't mean he was doing grab-ass.

Not that i’m trying to simp for her btw, he could’ve raped her and I wouldn’t give a shit.
No you're simping for the IT foids you're trying to impress by piling onto this poor kid.

Surely he won't (or didn't) get anywhere even CLOSE to 60 years that is totally insane.

I was thinking "Even in this crazy society I don't think much will happen for that. There isn't even any evidence."

... seems I was wrong.

He deserves to be in jail for being a retarded criminal alone. Running is the most idiotic thing you can do. Deny, deny, don't talk to the cops and sure as fuck don't lie to them, get a lawyer and pray to the almighty there isn't a camera footage. Regardless of if you actually did it or not.

he is apparently facing up to 60 years in prison just for simply touching the ass of a young foid who was fully clothed for probably less than 3 seconds JFLL, this is what happens when feminist pigs keep squealing about how "inappropriate" sexual contact is the worst/most traumatic thing a person can experience, literally even cold-blooded murderers get like 25-50 years on avg while he could get more for a way lesser crime.
thats cucked

He deserves to be in jail for being a retarded criminal alone. Running is the most idiotic thing you can do.
We don't know what situation he was in, or if you've ever experienced a situation that scary.

Very easy to preach about what's smart but emotions would make your brain go to shit

That's bullshit IMO, it's entirely possible for an innocent person to run. It's just instinct when you're being chased and you think someone is out to get you.
Even if you didn't do anything wrong and think you're in the right, if you don't trust the cops it won't matter, you'll react in fear.

IE maybe this is some shit like he tapped her on the shoulder to give her a compliment and she said some BS like he grabbed her tit.

multiple = two

Believe it or not, sometimes guys just coincidentally walk where kids have to be.
You could do it by accident if you're not paying attention like if you're tired or stoned or whatev.

I often change my routes to avoid coming close to women+kids and it takes a frustrating amount of attention. If this kid was smoking pot he could've slipped in the evasion tactics cucked male society regularly implements.

Why not? Maybe he thought she was a bit older (like 13/14) and thought he could compliment her or ask her out, I dunno.

Like just assuming it's true he "followed" her, he could'vej ust approached her in courtship w/ a shoulder tap.

No you're simping for the IT foids you're trying to impress by piling onto this poor kid.
You didn’t even watch the video so I don’t understand why you’re trying to get your 2 cents in here. He’s obviously a pedophile who touched a kid.

multiple = two

>Why not? Maybe he thought she was a bit older (like 13/14) and thought he could compliment her or ask her out, I dunno.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Some of you are truly deranged
Oh and you have a pedo anime avi to go with it. Perfect.

Last edited:
He could have saved himself by not answering their questions without a lawyer.

You didn’t even watch the video so I don’t understand why you’re trying to get your 2 cents in here.
I watched the video of them chasing him, it didn't show the alleged footage of him following her around or groping her though.

Show me THAT footage.

He’s obviously a pedophile who touched a kid.

That is not obvious.

you have a pedo anime avi to go with it. Perfect.
The girl in my avi is a fifteen-year-old high school student =/

That's partheno not pedo

He could have saved himself by not answering their questions without a lawyer.
In theory sure but I completely understand why he would panic and want to defer to those men who have power over them.

When police questioned me about my activities for example I did not lawyer up even though that would've been the smart thing, I just talked to them to try and seem co-operative and throw myself at their mercy because I knew they had extreme power to do illegal hijinx to ge ttheir way by bending rules.

just fucking lol, and then you have trucels rotting in prison for the rest of their lives just for groping some 10yo foid in public while murderers get love letters from foids while serving their 8 year sentence jfl@ this clown world.
That's a clear indicator that lawmakers are dumb faggots, who follow the demands of cucks and whores.

Lol the dude looks like someone that would touch kids:feelshaha:
that’s just being retarded :feelsjuice: running will only exacerbate their problems

that’s just being retarded :feelsjuice: running will only exacerbate their problems
that's usually the case (unless they happen to get away and there's no way of figuring out who they are) but you don't necessarily think that clear-headed in a panic

@Moeggels is an agecuck and a Fakecel who would have have thought.

@Moeggels is an agecuck and a Fakecel who would have have thought.
Idc if you go out and rape a foidlet right now, just stop denying you’re a pedocel like the guy in OP.

Idc if you go out and rape a foidlet right now, just stop denying you’re a pedocel like the guy in OP.
14+ isn’t pedo dude