Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Pedo hunters"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Everyone here has likely seen those videos of people who've baited some middle aged fuck ugly retard into meeting up with a teenage girl, so they can humiliate them and call the pigs.

While these videos can be funny, and yeah I'm all for it if someone's trying to meet up with like a 9 year old, but half the time it's just some obvious fucking aspie who's only like 20 trying to meet with a 16 y/o, they're CREATING the situation.

The most hilarious thing though, is that actual 20something Chads REGULARLY fuck jailbait. And it's got fuck all to do with being a "predator", it's because these girls WANT IT TO HAPPEN. LMFAO. These whiteknight cucks making these videos seething, frothing at the mouth with rage not realising that as they record, some Chad is getting his dick sucked by their teenage daughter BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO.

It's so ridiculous and hilarious to me. At the same time I can't deny that it is funny when some idiot 5'3" 54 year old baldcel actually thinks a prime JB wants to meet up with his incel ass lmao :lul:

an 18 year old PREDATOR met up with a baby 15 year old , what a fucking criminal

ovER for pedocels

an 18 year old PREDATOR met up with a baby 15 year old , what a fucking criminal

Americans are fucking insane lmao, this shit is the norm in most of Europe

normies cirklejerk pedo-hate soo hard it's insane

you can just say anything, as long as you spin it to something anti-pedo they will supord you

retards in comment sections on reddit or youtube abuse the pedo-hate all the time to get likes and so people stand behind the other things they say

I misunderstood the title it seems. Bye.

normies circlejerk pedo-hate soo hard it's insane

you can just say anything, as long as you spin it to something anti-pedo they will support you

retards in comment sections on reddit or youtube abuse the pedo-hate all the time to get likes and so people stand behind the other things they say
tbh @Edmund_Kemper

you can just say anything, as long as you spin it to something anti-pedo they will supord you

its because most men are pedos to some extent (based on how normies define pedophilia) and normies are afraid of that side of them and do this performative hyper-aggressive anti-pedo thing

I really want them to target the wrong guy and get their ass beaten by a high T darktriadmaxxed ogre. They probably did atleast once but wouldn’t show it on camera. I hope one of them gets shot in the head by the “”””pedo”””” they are trying to sting

Everyone here has likely seen those videos of people who've baited some middle aged fuck ugly retard into meeting up with a teenage girl, so they can humiliate them and call the pigs.

While these videos can be funny, and yeah I'm all for it if someone's trying to meet up with like a 9 year old, but half the time it's just some obvious fucking aspie who's only like 20 trying to meet with a 16 y/o, they're CREATING the situation.

The most hilarious thing though, is that actual 20something Chads REGULARLY fuck jailbait. And it's got fuck all to do with being a "predator", it's because these girls WANT IT TO HAPPEN. LMFAO. These whiteknight cucks making these videos seething, frothing at the mouth with rage not realising that as they record, some Chad is getting his dick sucked by their teenage daughter BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO.

It's so ridiculous and hilarious to me. At the same time I can't deny that it is funny when some idiot 5'3" 54 year old baldcel actually thinks a prime JB wants to meet up with his incel ass lmao :lul:

ovER for pedocels

I misunderstood the title it seems. Bye.
tbh @Edmund_Kemper
its because most men are pedos to some extent (based on how normies define pedophilia) and normies are afraid of that side of them and do this performative hyper-aggressive anti-pedo thing
JFL at burgerland
I really want them to target the wrong guy and get their ass beaten by a high T darktriadmaxxed ogre. They probably did atleast once but wouldn’t show it on camera. I hope one of them gets shot in the head by the “”””pedo”””” they are trying to sting

Average: "this is how we sent this 18 years old predator who wanted to meet with this innocent girl who was 17 years old 364 days and only fucked over 100 males already"

The fucking irony is that only mostly harmless retards get caught who are so fucking ugly that no normal teen girl would ever meet them anyway and who look like girls themselves or far younger than they are.

What about darktriad-maxxed, tatooed, muscular 24 year old Chad? He laughs while watching that video and fucks his 5th underage foid this year while dodging fatherhood for a 16 year old bitch he impregnated 1 year ago. Nobody cares about him.

Seeing those pedo catching videos on youtube pisses me off badly

Same. They don’t even try to catch real pedos, they bait them into meeting 12-15 year old foids which is literally prime age for females.

Same. They don’t even try to catch real pedos, they bait them into meeting 12-15 year old foids which is literally prime age for females.
They are the same type of retards who think anything even slightly below 18 is pedophilia. Best thing to do for now is to flag the video for violent content

but half the time it's just some obvious fucking aspie who's only like 20 trying to meet with a 16 y/o, they're CREATING the situation.
This is very often the reality. Many of the men they're "catching" are basically close to the mental level of a typical teenager. The notion that a teenager would be damaged from being intimate with some 20 year old is retarded. I would've happily banged an adult foid as a teenager myself.

But still I watch those videos for kicks because they're fucking absurd and hilarious. The "dads against predators" are probably literal psychos :feelskek::feelskek:

liking a 17 y.o. muh pedo :soy::feels: