Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ‘Pedo hunters’ are retarded.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
‘Pedo hunters’ tell their victim ‘leave our children alone’ even though the victim didn’t touch anyone’s child at all & ‘We ArE pROTeCtInG cHiLdReN fRoM pEoPlE lIkE yOu’ is another thing they say to the victims when in reality the ‘children’ are normally teenagers & the worst part about the whole thing is that none of the ‘children’ even exist, it’s all a trap with fake profiles set up to ‘protect’ the non-existing children & to trick people into meeting them but it’s actually someone posing as the supposed child.

It makes no sense to me that people are moralfagging over someone who doesn’t exist.

Their videos are entertaining to watch tbh specially the UK ones with thick funny Northern English accents :feelskek:
1cc

"we're predator expousah and we just expoused yer arse, there's yer taxi mate"

Agecuckery in all forms is retarded.

Moralfag, agecuck keep infantlize 15-16 years old foids.

I agreed. Agecuckoldry Pedo hunters doesn't want to neglected those prime JB.

Pedophilia is a problem in our society, but frankly there's other more pressing problems facing society today and nobody does anything about them at the grassroots level (social contract failing, economic issues, violent crime, education system collapsing).

Pedo-hunters are pedos themselves.

Below 14 is sick to like

I wanna fuck the shit out of a JB, I’ll have to wait until I get to heaven to do it because of moralcucks though

Pedophilia is a problem in our society, but frankly there's other more pressing problems facing society today and nobody does anything about them at the grassroots level (social contract failing, economic issues, violent crime, education system collapsing).
That's a fair take I think. I get why pedophilia is wrong since the kid has no say or can be easily manipulated -- but my main gripe with how the modern western public (especially women) talk about pedophilia is they conflate it with things that it isn't. For example, a 20 year old guy banging a 14-15 year old girl isn't heinously evil or anything in my view -- hebe =/= pedo and if most men were honest (they aren't because reputation matters and they know what the reaction would be to publicly admitting such a thing) inherently men are hebes with high frequency. Women don't mind this a bit when they're young, but they get enraged about it when they're old and see men going for women younger than they are.

And yes, there are worse problems looking at the big picture -- the ones you list are fantastic examples. Oh, also drawings -- a hand drawn picture harms no one. I'm genuinely curious to know what people think about that because usually the response is "slippery slope" where they think by allowing people to draw pictures (loli as an example) it will cause an epidemic of real pedo crime, but I'm not convinced that's actually true. That said, I think for most men post puberty women are most attractive and are what men want -- e.g. if a person grows up like this:
A) Baby B) Toddler C) Child D) Pre Teen E) Teen F) Young Adult G) Adult H) ... Middle Aged ... Old (etc)
The point at which the woman completes puberty is probably the most attractive they'll ever be in their entire life. This could be anywhere from 14-17 is my general bet but I could be off by a bit.

Age gaps in marriage between men and women have always existed as well and men were always older on the average. Shocking to no one men value youth, beauty, fertility, sanity and women value money/resources, status, power, looks. It's also notable different countries have different consent laws where they "draw the line" so to speak, but usually you're looking at that 14-16 ballpark thereabouts and that seems reasonable to me.

People don't discuss this stuff honestly or openly because your real world reputation will be gutter balled and people will erroneously view you as "heinously evil" for having an even remotely nuanced take for the subject.

Last edited:
Yet these fag don't give a fuck about politicians, celebrities or illegal pakis and niggers raping actual children.

Pedo hunters are Wannabe Heroes.
If you want to be a real Hero, go To Ukraine and stand face to face with VDV, Spetsnaz and storm-Z units

Yet these fag don't give a fuck about politicians, celebrities or illegal pakis and niggers raping actual children.
Western governments are very corrupt yes. And what's insidious about it is that a lot of it is basically "legal" corruption.

For example, in the USA congress members consistently beat the index funds and the vast majority of active investors because of insider information. They often beat the very best investors in the entire world in fact (people like Warren Buffett). How do they do this so consistently? Well they know upcoming legislation before it happens and they have insider information. Proving this is either challenging or nobody in government has the will to change how it works so they get away with it.

I'm not even saying they shouldn't be allowed to invest but maybe force them to use index funds, something like that.

Worse still is how corporate lobbying, campaign funding (for favors), and the revolving door between government positions and cushy corpo jobs works -- how the fuck that shit is legal is mind blowing. The US is cesspit for this kind of legal corruption in government.

Idk man just let me date 18 year olds
I won't go against there rules

That's a fair take I think. I get why pedophilia is wrong since the kid has no say or can be easily manipulated -- but my main gripe with how the modern western public (especially women) talk about pedophilia is they conflate it with things that it isn't. For example, a 20 year old guy banging a 14-15 year old girl isn't heinously evil or anything in my view -- hebe =/= pedo and if most men were honest (they aren't because reputation matters and they know what the reaction would be to publicly admitting such a thing) inherently men are hebes with high frequency. Women don't mind this a bit when they're young, but they get enraged about it when they're old and see men going for women younger than they are.

And yes, there are worse problems looking at the big picture -- the ones you list are fantastic examples. Oh, also drawings -- a hand drawn picture harms no one. I'm genuinely curious to know what people think about that because usually the response is "slippery slope" where they think by allowing people to draw pictures (loli as an example) it will cause an epidemic of real pedo crime, but I'm not convinced that's actually true. That said, I think for most men post puberty women are most attractive and are what men want -- e.g. if a person grows up like this:
A) Baby B) Toddler C) Child D) Pre Teen E) Teen F) Young Adult G) Adult H) ... Middle Aged ... Old (etc)
The point at which the woman completes puberty is probably the most attractive they'll ever be in their entire life. This could be anywhere from 14-17 is my general bet but I could be off by a bit.
View attachment 1090643
Age gaps in marriage between men and women have always existed as well and men were always older on the average. Shocking to no one men value youth, beauty, fertility, sanity and women value money/resources, status, power, looks. It's also notable different countries have different consent laws where they "draw the line" so to speak, but usually you're looking at that 14-16 ballpark thereabouts and that seems reasonable to me.

People don't discuss this stuff honestly or openly because your real world reputation will be gutter balled and people will erroneously view you as "heinously evil" for having an even remotely nuanced take for the subject.
Very nuanced and well written. Well said

Very nuanced and well written. Well said
Thanks fren :feelscomfy: I didn’t even get into how if a 14 year old guy bands a 30 year old woman or his teacher nobody gives a fuck — as they shouldn’t because it isn’t a big deal and the guy is probably ecstatic. Double standards like that maybe used to make sense in a more traditional society where female virginity affected future mate prospects dramatically or whatever but it doesn’t anymore and they keep telling us men and women are the same so by their own logic it shouldnt be a big deal in reverse either.

But you know how the libshits are when it comes to double standards. Apparently women are empowered and can make their own choices — except when it comes to sex then it was the evil man that made them do it :feelsseriously: And of course if both the guy and girl are drunk and fuck everyone still blames the guy even though he was just as drunk as she was. Absolutely insane.

Last edited:
A Future pedo typed that